Chapter 26

Viki, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Baymax, Go-Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Fred were all in the city fighting off the Heartless that were terrorizing the citizens. Go-Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Fred were using their new abilities to take the Heartless while Sora, Viki, Donald, and Goofy fight the Heartless off how they always did. They soon finished up fighting the Heartless and Hiro decided they should celebrate their victory by eating ice cream on top of the bridge. Viki sat with her older brother, Hiro, Go-Go, and Baymax and as they ate their ice cream, they watched the sunset as well. "My brother wanted to help people. Now, we try to do the same", Hiro said to them and Viki glanced at him. "Your brother?", she asked and he looked at her then looked ahead, a frown appearing on his face. "Yeah, Tadashi. There was a fire and now, he's gone. But, he always wanted to make a difference. He cared about people. That's why he worked so hard to make Baymax", he explained to them and both the siblings felt bad for him. "I'm sorry", Sora said and takes a bite from his ice cream. "He's still here. In Baymax. In all of us", Hiro said. "Tadashi, he lives in all your hearts", Sora said and looked at him and Hiro smiled. Viki smiled as well and eats her ice cream as she watched the sunset and it reminds her when she, Sora, Riku, and Kairi went to Destiny Island and went to the low-hanging tree. She smiled softly to herself as she remembers those times and she knew that after all this, those times will happen again.

It was around nighttime and Viki, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Baymax, Go-Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Fred were walking down the sidewalk when a strange block, squid looking thing showed up. Go-Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Fred ran up ahead to go after the thing while Hiro went back to the garage to get more info from the thing, so Sora, Viki, Donald, Goofy, and Baymax went out to find the others. Baymax soon spotted the block-looking creature and Viki and Sora quickly fight the creature, only to find out that they couldn't hurt it. "It's not fair! Why can't we hurt it?", Sora asked and Donald walks up, holding his staff. "Magic is no good", he said. "What do we do?", Goofy asked then the creature escaped. They ran after the creature and along the way, they helped the others then they pinpoint the creature on top of a high building.