Chapter 14

"Sarge, roll call", Woody said as he walked down a line of his friends that they all saved and they were all ready to head back to Andy's house. Buzz did the roll call and they find out that Rex was missing. Hamm tells them that he wanted to prove to Buzz that he could trust Sora and Viki and he was by the video games. Woody, Buzz, Sora, Viki, Donald, and Goofy went up to where the video game mini store was and they find looking for a video game, he finally finds it. "Look! Look! I found it!", Rex said as he hopped off the table with the game in his arms and showed it to Sora and Viki. "See, Sora and Viki?", he said and the two looked at the cover of the game, seeing Viki staying next to a guy who was holding a sword and crossbow in his hands. Well, I never looked this good. The clothes kinda match", Sora said, looking at the picture closely. "Wow, I look awesome", Viki said, smiling a bit. "Whaddaya know. They are video game figures. See, told you Buzz. Their toys, just like the rest of us", Woody said and the four looked at the poster to see the cover of the video game better then they noticed that a boy Sora was dressed as looked more like Riku. "Donald, I thought your magic decided how we looked. Explain" Sora whispered to Donald so Woody and Buzz didn't hear. "Simple. That's not you", Donald said, catching Sora by surprise. "Say, Riku would make a great action figure", Goofy said. "Must be him", Donald said and Sora just looked at the two in shock while Viki tries not to laugh. "No! It's me. I've got black clothes and, uh..", Sora said, trying to make a point. "So what? The guy in this poster more looks like Riku", Viki said, placing her hand on his shoulder. "All right, everyone. Now that we're all back together, it's time to return to Andy's room", Buuz said but Rex didn't want to leave since he wanted to look through the strategy books to figure out how to beat the boss that he told Sora and Viki and Buuz then confessed Rex that they'll come back. "Oh, but you needn't rush off so soon", a voice said behind them and they all turned around to see young Xehanort again. "Xehanort!", Sora said as he summoned his keyblade and Viki, Donald, and Goofy summoned their weapons as well. "I have more to observe. I can't just let you leave", Xehanort explained to them. "It's us you want. Leave the others out of this", Viki said, looking at Xehanort with caution. "You would say that, champions of light. Very well then, let's ship to the final stage", Xehanort said, then Goofy runs in front of Woody quickly to block a laser from Buzz, who had darkness sweeping out of him. "I can't believe it! Buzz has been taken over?", Woody asked in surprise. "What did you do to him?!", Sora asked Xehanort then he and Sora ran towards to attack the young villain but when they swung their keyblades, he vanished. "I thought I made it clear. I am testing the strength of their bonds. In this world, toys have hearts. And those hearts come from a powerful bond. So what happens when those bonds are stretched to their limits? When they are worlds apart, can cloth and plastic hold on to their hearts? All I needed was a wedge to widen the divide- someone like you two to fill them with distrust and doubt. And that chasm you created can be filled with vast darkness. Witness it for yourself", Xehanort explained as he kept vanishing when Viki and Sora kept trying to hit him then he vanished completely. "Sora! Viki!", Donald called out, causing the siblings to look over to see Donald and Rex trying to hold Buzz back then they went to help them. "Not this time!", Xehanort said as he grabbed Sora by the wrist, lifting him then used a red ball of magic to send him flying into a TV screen and he ended up in the video game. "Sora!", Viki yelled then Xehanort did the same to her.