Chapter 17

"It's offline!", Mike said after he opened a door and all they saw was the wall that the door was leaning against. "We have to power it up!", he said then they all turned around to see Heartless. "More bad guys!", Sora said as he summoned his keyblade and Viki, Donald, and Goofy summoned their weapons. "I'll watch Boo", Sully said then gets her to safety. "Sora, Viki, we gotta make Boo laugh to open the door", Mike said to them then they start to fight off the Heartless. They fought off the Heartless then went through the door after Boo started to laugh and they kept going through some doors until they made it to Boo's door. "There it is", Sully said as he ran up to the door with Boo in his arms and opened it. They all went through the door and Sora closed it behind them

"This must be Randall meant by 'improvements'", Sully said as he picked up a scared Boo and looks at the machines that were acting weird as in shooting lasers at them. "Bad ones!", Donald yelled, stomping his foot. "Nothing we can't handle", Sora said and Viki nods in agreement. "Sulley, maybe you and Mike should take Boo someplace that's safe", Goofy said to the two monsters, which Sully nodded then they took Boo to safety while Sora, Viki, Donald, and Goofy took care of the machines. After that, they headed towards the gate but, the power was out once again. "Great, the power's out again", Viki said, looking at the gate. "Okay! We know what to do", Mike said as he stepped up then looking around. He then found a painting booth and both him and Sully went inside the booth and when they both came back out, they were covered in blue and pink paint. Boo looked at them and started to giggle then soon the power came back on. "It's on. Nice work guys", Viki said then they all went through the open gate. They stumbled upon Heartless when they arrived upon another room in the factory, where a pipe burst and sprayed water on Mike and Sully which washed away all the paint. Sora, Viki, Donald, and Goofy fought off the Heartless, and when they were defeated, the group continued on their journey. "Once we get through here, we're clear", Sully said as he stopped in front of a huge metal gate and Mike runs over to the control panel. "Yup! This is the central control unit for the whole factory. Now whaddya say we get outta here", he asked them then Sora and Donald ran over and started to push some buttons. Viki rolled her eyes then looks down at Boo who was pulling on her pant leg and she kneels in front of the girl. "Yes?", she asked the girl then she reached up and rubbed Viki's ears, causing her to freeze. She closed her eyes and started to purr a bit, causing Boo to start giggling. "Hey, Viki got the right idea", Sully said then Viki quickly stopped purring and blushed a bit. Then the others started to make Boo laugh to short out the control panel so the gate to open and it started to work till more Unversed appeared. Sully went to go hide Boo while the others started to fight off the Heartless and soon they were defeated. The control panel was still sparking but it wasn't enough to short it out. Mike then started to try and make Boo laugh by using a tennis joke and a joke that Sully had to explain to Sora and Viki, causing Mike to get angry. "Aren't you supposed to be good at this?", Donald asked him as he walked up and Mike said he was when he was warmed up. "Sora, Viki, do the Funny Face special", Goofy suggested as he walked up and the two siblings looked at each other. "Alright", Viki said then she kneeled in front of Boo, Sora doing the same then they both made their funny faces. The others join in and Boo laughed so much that the control panel broke a fuse and the gate opens. They all started to walk towards the gate, but they were stopped by Randell. "You all aren't leaving without saying good-bye?", he asked, causing them all to turn around and look at them. "Give it a rest Randell, you're not gonna get away with this", Mike said as he walked up to him and Sully agrees. "Maybe you will, or then again maybe you won't. I still have an ace up my sleeve", Randell explained as he points over to a machine and they all got ready. Randell then orders the machine to attack but, it didn't. "Looks like your ace is a joker", Mike said as Randell tried to get the machine to work, but it didn't work. "What a piece of junk!", Randell yelled as he kicked the machine then leaves in anger. "Hey wait!", Sora said then went to go after him but Sully stopped him. "Just leave him, don't think he can cause us any more trouble. Besides we got to focus on getting Boo home", he explained to him then looks at Boo, who was hiding behind his leg. They then continued on their journey, not knowing someone else was in this world with the four.