Foreword

Welcome to Hell's Smitten!

A few things before we get started:

Any chapters with * in the title contain smut.

There are dominance and submission aspects to some starred chapters, but there will be no pain worse than a slap on the booty. ;)

You do not need any knowledge of Hell's Kitchen to enjoy this book.

I am not associated with Hell's Kitchen in any way.

I do not know Gordon Ramsay in real life. This book contains his TV persona, Chef Ramsay, and is not meant to represent the ACTUAL Gordon Ramsay outside of his television roles.

Due to the relationships in this book being more complex than most, anyone under the age of 16 who's stumbled across this book, PLEASE for my sake add it to your library and come back to it when you're older. It'll make me feel a whole lot better if you would do that for me.

Please?

Hell's Smitten is a fully-fleshed out season of Hell's Kitchen in which YOU (Your/Name) are the contestant. Because this is a cooking show, expect a lot of cooking! Along with copious drama, suspense, romance, and delicious smut I know you all are skipping reading this to get to.

This is the first book I've ever written. I never would have thought when I started way back on June 1st of 2019 that my first book would end up being an incredible adventure into the world of cooking, reality TV, relationship building, and falling in love.

With the support of my editor (who edited all but the smut), as well as the wonderful people who have added Hell's Smitten to their reading lists, voted, and commented, this book has turned into something greater than I could have ever imagined. I am forever grateful to each and every one of you for believing in me.

Just as a heads-up, there is a discord channel link to my official server in some of the further-in chapters!

Feel free to contact me at any time through PM or through comments, I'm always happy to talk.

Without further ado, please enjoy yourself as you step into the fiery, sexy, fun, and intense world of Hell's Smitten!

Hell's Smitten © WhatItShouldveBeen 2019