•Chapter 3•

Alyssa'sPOV

"Who's hungry!?" Addison yelled.

"ME!" Everyone yelled except me and Mark.

"Alyssa, you're coming with us!" Chase said.

"I don't want too!" I said.

"Dude, she's fine. Let's go." Tony said.

"Fine. Call me if you want anything to eat. And don't you dare spend any time with Mark! Just stay on your phone." Chase told me.

"Okay! Just go now!" I said and they all left.

I immediately texted Mark to have him come downstairs and he did.

"Where is everyone?" He asked.

"They all went out to get food." I answered.

"Oh, okay. Well, wanna get a snack from the kitchen?" He asked.

"Sure." I and we went into the kitchen.

"Just to let you know, eat whatever you want and that includes Chase's food that says 'do not touch'." I said.

"I really don't wanna get murdered. Your brother seems like a psycho." Mark said and I laughed.

I sat up on the counter and he got out something to eat.

"Hey! Pass me a pop tart." I said and he did and he sat up on the counter with me.

We talked and laughed and man, I can already feel I'm falling for him. WAIT, WHAT!?! I met him yesterday and I'm already falling!? No! I cannot fall for him!

"You know, your laugh is adorable." Mark said.

"You're adorable." I said and he smiled.

"Hey, ever heard the game chase the poptart'?"

"Wha-" I started saying and I was cut off by Mark snatched it out of my hand and ran. "HEY!"

I ran after him and I caught up to him and I jumped on his back and we were laughing.

"PIGGYBACK RIDE!" I yelled and we laughed and I got off of him. "Can I have my pop tart now?"

"No." He said and took a bite out of it.

"Two can play at that game." I said and took his snack and took a bite out of it and we just laughed.

"Hey, wanna make a few tiktoks?" He asked.

"I'd love too!" I said and we did.

"So, I didn't get around to unpacking last night so wanna help me?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said.

I helped him unpack and then,

"I'm stealing this, thank you." I said and took one of his hoodie's and put it on.

"A girl's wearing my hoodie? Mom, I made it." He said and I laughed and so did he.

"Hey, you wanna go on a walk?" He asked.

"Sure." I said and we did.

"So, I had a question." He said.

"What's up?"

"That note you had on your bed last night. What was that? I'm so curious." He said.

"It really was nothing. I was just writing stuff down stuff that was on my mind." I said.

"Oh, okay."

"Hey, wanna go to the park? There's one right down the street." I said.

"Sure!" He said and we went to the park.

LATER...