•Chapter 14•

Alyssa'sPOV

"Hey..." I said.

"What do you want?" Mark asked.

Yup...he's still mad...

"I just wanted to apologize but you're clearly still mad so I'm gonna leave you alone. Goodnight." I said.

"Yeah, goodnight." Mark said and I walked into my room and shut my door.

I got ready for bed and got into bed. I couldn't fall asleep. All I could do was think and cry. I really messed up by allowing that kiss...

THE NEXT MORNING...

I woke up and realized the time. Holy shit! If I don't get up now, I'm gonna be late!

I got dressed and did my makeup and hair as fast as I could and then ran downstairs and saw Tony.

"Tony! Can you drive me to school?" I asked.

"Yeah! Of course! Let's go." He said and I got in his car and he drove me to school.

"Thank you so much! See ya!" I said, getting out of the car and grabbing my backpack.

"No problem! See ya!" He said and I shut the door and ran into the school and over to my locker.

I put my stuff away and got what I needed and then ran to class since I was already ten minutes late.

"You're late, Miss Hudson!" The teacher said.

"I get that! I'm sorry. I forgot to set my alarm." I said.

"I don't need an explanation. Just go sit down." She told me.

I sat down and put my backpack down and put my hands through my hair and took a deep breath.

"You okay?" I heard someone whisper to me and turned and saw it was Luca.

"I'm fine. Just...we shouldn't talk to each other. Mark's right over there." I whispered back.

"Yeah." Luca agreed.

LATER AFTER SCHOOL...

"Hey!" I heard someone yell and I turned and saw Luca.

"Hey.." I said.

"Look, you don't have to agree to this but I was wondering if you'd like to go out this Friday?"

"Are you serious!?" I asked.

"Yes!" Luca said.

"You know what? I'd love too." I said and Luca smiled.

"So, does that mean we're a couple?" Luca asked.

"I don't know." I said with a smile.

"Maybe this will decide." Luca said and tried to lean in for a kiss but I pushed him back.

"Let's wait til Friday for that." I said.

"Okay." Luca said and smiled.

THAT FRIDAY...