•Chapter 10•

Alyssa'sPOV

A month has passed and LOT has happened. Now, I've started becoming a lot closer to Mark's best friend, Luca. No lie, I think i may be falling for him.

Yes! I know I love Mark too but seriously! There's just something about Luca I love too. And the way Luca and I are literally always flirting with each other.

It's clear we like each other. And as for Mark, he may not like me in that way. I know he told me he loved me but I know he didn't mean it like he actually loved me. He just loves me as his best friend.

-

I was sitting in my room and then I got a text from Luca...

Text:

Luca:
Hey! I was wondering if you'd like to come over to my place?

Me:
Really?

Luca:
Yeah!

Me:
Okay! I'd love too! I'll be there in a little bit.

Luca:
Awesome! See you soon

*End*

I smiled and put my shoes on and put my phone in my pocket and ran downstairs.

"Later, guys!" I said.

"Hey! Where are you going? We're leaving for Santa Monica in three hours!" Chase said.

"Yeah! Don't you wanna go?" Dixie asked.

"Yes! And I'll be back before then!" I said.

"Promise?" Chase asked.

"Promise!" I said and left and walked to Luca's house.

I got there and knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Why hello there. Didn't expect you to show up." Luca said and I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure you invited me." I said and he laughed.

"I know! Come in!" He said and I walked in and he shut the door. "Hey, my mom just made brownies, want one?"

"Sure!" I said and we walked to the kitchen and each got a brownie and then we went up to Luca's room.

"Wanna play video games?" He asked.

"Sure! Can we play GTA?" I asked.

"Of course!" He said and we sat down on his bed and we both took turns playing the game.

TWO AND HALF HOURS LATER...

"Holy crap! I gotta go!" I said.

"Huh? Why?" Luca asked.

"The hype house and I are going down to Santa Monica. Aren't you coming over to the hype house tomorrow though?" I asked.

"Yeah! Mark and I have a project." Luca answered.

"Okay! See you tomorrow then!" I said and smiled and do did he and I left.

BACK AT THE HYPE HOUSE...