•Chapter 31•

Alyssa'sPOV

We pulled from the kiss after a few seconds and looked at each other and smiled. I was in total shock of what just happened.

"So, what do you want now?" He asked with a smile.

"For you to be mine." I said and we both smiled and kissed again.

LATER...

I had come back to the hype house about an hour ago and Joshua and I officially got together and I'm so happy.

But to be honest, part of this doesn't feel completely right. But imma ignore that feeling.

THE NEXT DAY...

I was sitting downstairs in the living room, on my phone when I got a text from Joshua.

Text:

Joshua:
You, me. Date tonight. My sister and I will pick you up at 7:00 and she's taking us to a restaurant.

Me:
Seriously!? I'll be ready!

Joshua:
Awesome! Can't wait!

Me:
Neither can I! I love you

Joshua:
I love you more ❤️

Me:
❤️

*End*

I immediately jumped up from the couch and rushed to my room. It was five P.M. already and I had to get ready.

I took a shower and got out, dried off and got dressed into this:

I did my makeup and hair and by the time I was done, it was time for Joshua to pick me up

I went and waited outside and after about ten minutes of waiting, he got here.

"You look incredible." Joshua said when I got in the car.

"Thank you. You look very handsome yourself." I said with a smile and we kissed and his sister dropped us off at the restaurant.

We went in, sat down and ordered our food and talked.

LATER...

Once we were done eating and Joshua paid, he called his sister and she came and picked us up. She took me and home.

"See you tomorrow, gorgeous." Joshua said before I got out of the car.

"See ya." I said with a smile. We kissed once again and I went inside.

-

hey guys!! so, i kinda wanna promote my other book. if you're a fan of the boyband, Why Don't We then go check out my book titled "Falling"!