•Chapter 32•

Alyssa'sPOV

"There you are! Where the hell did you go!?" Chase asked when I walked in.

"A friends house." I answered.

"Dressed like that!? Yeah, I don't think so! Where did you really go!?" He asked.

"Chase! I went to a friend's house! I went all dressed up because she wanted to do a photo shoot! That's why she invited me over! Chill out!" I said.

"Oh...I'm sorry, kid." Chase said.

"It's fine." I said, annoyed and went up to my room.

Yes! He believed it!

As I was walking up to my room, I heard giggling from Mark's room. His door was cracked open so I decided to listen.

"You're so cute!" Paige said.

"You're cuter." Mark said.

"Hey, wanna know my favorite thing about you?" Paige asked.

"Of course!" Mark said.

"That you left that little whore for me." Paige said and I couldn't listen anymore.

It was clear she was talking about me.

I went into my room, took off my makeup and got into my pajamas and FaceTimed Joshua.

"Hey, beautiful." He said when he answered.

"Hey. I just got called a whore." I said.

"Huh!? By who!?" He asked.

"Paige. She didn't say to my face, she said it behind my back to Mark and now I wanna cry." I said.

"Babe, don't cry. Just ignore her. Seriously. She's not worth it." Joshua said.

"I know but it's hard." I said.

"I get it but just try." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We talked more until we were tired and went to bed.

ONE MONTH LATER...

A month has passed and Joshua and I have stayed together and I couldn't be happier. There's something so different about him that I'm just so in love with. He's honestly better than Mark...

-

I was sitting in my room, working on a project I had when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled and Joshua opened the door.

"Hey, cutie." He said and I smiled and he sat down across from me on the floor.

"Hiii!" I said with a smile and he kissed me. "So, why are you here?"

"Because I gotta tell you something." He said.

"Okay! What's up?" I asked.

"I'm moving away..." He said.