•Chapter 22•

Alyssa'sPOV

Mark and I walked back to school after swimming in the lake.

"That was so much fun but only because you were there. Also, hopefully you have makeup removers in your locker." Mark said.

"I didn't even think of that. Unfortunately, I don't." I said.

"Fortunately, I know. I've been planning this all day so I stole yours and put them in my locker." He said and I smiled.

We got back to school and Mark and I went to our lockers and I took off my makeup and then went to lunch.

"There you guys are! Did you die during third period or?" Maximo said when Mark and I sat at the table of him, us and Luca.

"No! We skipped class and went swimming in the lake down the street." Mark said.

"Yup! It was fun." I said.

"You guys are crazy." Luca said.

"Thanks! Means a lot." Mark said and I laughed.

LATER AFTER SCHOOL...

"Alright! Imma go meet Paige in the library. When you get home, tell Addison to come pick me up at six." Mark said, shutting his locker.

"Okay! Will do." I said and smiled.

"See you later, beautiful." Mark said and kissed me.

"See ya! Love you." I said.

"Love you too!" He said and I left school.

LATER ON THAT NIGHT...

Mark came home and I was waiting up in his room, doing my homework.

"Oh, hello there angel." He said when he walked into his room.

"Hi!" I said.

"So, about that ice cream..." Mark said.

"Let's go!" I said and I jumped up and ran downstairs and I heard him laugh and he followed.

We walked to the ice cream shop and got ice cream and we sat there, eating it and talking.

"So, how was studying with Paige?" I asked.

"Good. She's dumb as hell though." Mark said and I almost spit out my ice cream and he started laughing.

We sat there, talking more and then once we finished our ice cream, we headed back to the hype house.

"Okay! I'm cold and I want your hoodie." I said and smiled and gave it to me and I put it on and he put his arm around me while we were walking back.

THE NEXT DAY...

-

only reason why i'm updating again is to say thank you for 4k reads on this book! i don't deserve it but i'm thankful and love you all so much!! 🥺💕