•Chapter 19•

Mark'sPOV

"You went through my room!?" Alyssa asked.

"No! Neither of us did. You left it on your bed and I found it and read it. Thinking it was a note for somebody." Addison said.

"Well, GIVE IT BACK!" Alyssa yelled.

"No! Not until you talk to me!" I said.

"Imma go." Addison said and walked out.

"Talk to you about what!?"

"I think you know. Why? Why would you do it? Why would you even think of doing it!? Everyone in this house loves you. Especially me." I said.

"But you think I don't love you." She said.

"I changed my mind. I understand you were scared. And this, this scares me! I can't stand the thought of losing you. Alyssa, just why!?" I asked and she started crying.

"Because! I feel worthless. Look, just leave me alone!" She yelled and ran to her room. I threw the note and followed her.

She slammed and locked her door before I could follow her in.

"Open this door! ALYSSA!" I screamed.

"What's going on?" Chase asked.

"I'll explain later! Just help me open this door!" I said and he did and we got it open.

I ran into her room and she was nowhere until I heard crying coming from her closet. I opened her closet door and she was sitting there, in a ball and crying her eyes out.

I got down and held her close to me.

"It's okay. I'm here." I said.

"How do you even want me?" She asked.

"Because you're my best friend and I love you and want you to be mine." I told her.

LATER...

Time passed and Alyssa calmed down. I made her rip up and throw away the note.

Her and I talked and we got together officially. Hopefully can put half of this day behind us.

THAT NIGHT...

Me, Alyssa and the rest of the hype house were having a movie night. During the movie, Alyssa cuddled up to me and I looked at Chase and he looked pissed...

Looks like us dating isn't gonna be as easy as we think. We have someone in the way...