•Chapter 36•

Alyssa'sPOV

"WHAT!?!" Mark and I yelled at the same time.

"I set everything up to break you guys up. I couldn't stand the thought of you two dating. Seeing you two as best friends was bad enough! I told Paige what to say and do to you by paying her." Chase said.

"YOU PAID HER!?" I asked.

"Yes! Otherwise, she wouldn't have done it and I was desperate." He said.

"So, this whole fucking time, it was you!?" I asked.

"Yes! And I'm sorry." Chase said.

"No fucking wonder you weren't pissed about Mark kissing her when I told you the day we went to play basketball." I said.

"Listen guys, I'm really sorry." He said.

"Why did you do it? Besides not wanting us to date?" Mark asked.

"Because I didn't wanna see my little sister hurt." Chase said.

"You're crazy! I'm hurt now because of you! I fucking hate you, Chase! I don't mess with your life so stop messing with mine!" I yelled.

"I can't! It's my job to protect you!" Chase yelled.

"Not like this! I've never ruined your friendships or relationships or any part of your life. And I never would. Wether I was older than you or not." I said.

"Look, I'm sorry. To both you." Chase said.

"I don't care. This whole fucking time, I've been hurting but kept it hidden. Even when I was with Joshua. I made myself think I was so in love with him when I wasn't. I just had to go along with it because I couldn't talk to Mark because of you! None of this is Paige's fault. It's yours and I hope one day, karma gets you in the ass and you lose everything! Including this house and your friends." I said.

"That's never gonna happen. And to be honest, I'm not even that sorry because I don't regret what I did. I did the right thing!" Chase said and I was tempted to attack him.

Mark instantly knew what I wanted to do so he jumped up and held me back.

"LET GO OF ME! LET ME KILL HIM!" I yelled.

"No! He's not worth it! Let's go upstairs!" Mark told me and we went up, into his room.