•Chapter 4•

Alyssa'sPOV

Mark and I were having a blast at the park when my phone started blowing up with calls and texts from Chase.

Once I was so sick and tired of him calling every five seconds, I finally decided to answer.

"Hey, Chase!" I said.

"Where the fuck are you!?!" He asked.

"I'm at the park with-"

"If you say Mark, I swear to god!"

"Chase, chill out! All we did was just have fun at a park. It's not a big deal." I said.

"How many more times do I have to tell you I don't want you guys to be friends!"

"Just shut up! You were the one that told me not to get to close to him and I'm not! I'm only having fun with him at a park! Chill the hell out!" I said.

"No! I won't chill out! You're grounded!"

"Seriously!? Grounded for hanging out with someone!? You're insane." I said.

"I'm just hour older brother looking out for you and protecting you! It's my job!" Chase said.

"No! It's not your job! And looking out and protecting me? More like controlling me! I haven't even been friends with Mark for a day and you're already thinking I'm in love with the guy! You seriously need to chill out and shut up!" I said and hung up and took a deep breath.

"You okay?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. It's just Chase. I wanna be friends with you but it's so hard if my brother is gonna freak out if we're breathing the same air." I said.

"Hey, just try and ignore him."

"Easier said than done." I said.

"I know. Hey, is there an ice cream place around here?"

"Yeah, three blocks away." I said.

"Let's go." He said and smiled.

"Okay." I said and also smiled and we went to get ice cream.

LATER THAT EVENING...