•Chapter 24•

Alyssa'sPOV

I heard Mark come up the stairs and he was clearly coming straight for my room. He knocked on the door and I told him to come in.

"Hey, babygirl." He said.

"I'm not your babygirl. After that video, no way!" I said.

"What video?" Mark asked, clearly confused.

"Of you kissing Paige!" I yelled.

"That never even happened! What the hell are you talking about!?" Mark asked.

"Then explain this video!" I said and showed him the video Luca had and sent to me.

"Alyssa...I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry." He said.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it! I guess the month we have spent being girlfriend and boyfriend hasn't meant shit to you!" I said.

"That's not true! You're overreacting! Chill out." He said.

"I know I am and do you think I care!? I don't! I have every right too! You literally have told me every night since we got together that you would never hurt me and you love me!" I said.

"And I do! And I didn't mean for the kiss to happen! I was stupid for it!" He said.

"Whatever! Just get out of my room! We're over, Mark." I said.

"Come on! We can talk about this and work it out!" He said.

"No! I don't want too!" I said.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Because I'm scared. What if we work it out and it happens all over again? You can say you won't but you don't know that." I said.

"I swear on my life it won't happen again though!" He said.

"It's not gonna change my mind. Get out!" I said and he sighed and did.

TWO WEEKS LATER...