•Chapter 29•

Alyssa'sPOV

I got up and ready for school. I didn't want to go because I was so hurt by Paige but if I didn't, Chase would suspect something and flip probably.

I got to school and went to my locker and Mark was there.

"Hey, listen, I'm sorry for kissing Paige that day. Believe me, it meant nothing. I love you." Mark said and I ignored him and shut my locker and headed to class.

Mark'sPOV

Why isn't she talking to me?

"Hey baby!" Paige said, walking up to me.

"For the last time, we're not dating!" I said.

"Mark, you've kissed me how many times now? How can we not be dating? I'm so sick of that. Why can't we just get together? Stop stressing over her because you know what she told me last night?"

"What?" I asked.

"That she was never in love with you or anything. She was just using you for more clout like she does with her brother. Trust me, she doesn't actually want you. But I do." Paige said.

"Wait, are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes! That's why she also kissed and used Luca and Maximo. And I'm pretty sure that Joshua guy is her next boy she's gonna play. She's just a little actress towards everyone." Paige said.

"Oh...wow..." I said.

"Yeah." Paige said.

"Then it's clear that you actually do want me. Especially if you're telling me all this. I can't believe I fell for her and her games. I should've known better." I said.

"You really should've. Now, what about us?" Paige asked with a smile.

"Would be my girlfriend?" I asked and she kissed me.

TWO WEEKS LATER...

After these past couple weeks, every time Mark and I make eye contact. He gives me a dirty look and it breaks my heart every time.

But I'm slowly getting better everyday. I've become so much closer to Joshua and that's because I obviously can't talk to Mark.

But to be completely honest, I'm actually catching feelings for Joshua though because he's actually been there for me these couple weeks. Through every breakdown and panic attack I've had over Mark. I'm beginning to even think that Joshua might actually be the right one for me and everything that happened between me and Mark was all just a little game we decided to play.