•Chapter 65•

Alyssa'sPOV

I took a photo of the diary and then put it back where I found it and waited for Paige.

"Alright! Pizza is ordered!" Paige said, coming back into the room.

"That's great! Enjoy it because I'm leaving." I said.

"Huh? Why?" She asked.

"I don't wanna sit around with a fake bitch." I said.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?"

"That your only friends with me so you can try to win Mark! I read your diary!" I said.

"What!? Alyssa! None of that is true! I'm your friend. Real friend. I would never do that."

"Real friend? Real friends don't use someone just so they can get a guy. I take it you never learned that." I said.

"Everything okay in here?"

"Zaiden!?" I asked.

"Oh...uh, hey Alyssa." He said.

"He never went to Ohio, did he?" I asked.

"Well...no." Paige said.

"I have a feeling you made him drug me." I said.

"No!"

"Admit it! You did it just so I'd be too busy with him so you could try to get Mark. It's funny how that whole time, he was worried about me and cared about me and barely even thought of you." I said.

"Fine. Yes." She said.

"Of course. I let myself believe you were my friend! Someone I could always go to when I needed too. Someone who would always be there for me and someone I could trust. Turns out the real friends I have are the ones I live with. You're nothing but a fake bitch who likes to use people. All she wants is this one fucking guy and she befriends his girlfriend. And uses her brother to drug someone. I wonder who the real psycho bitch is now, Paige." I said.

"Alyssa, I'm sorry!" She said.

"You're sorry? I think it's funny how now you're actually trying to be my friend because I found out your little secret." I said.

"I'm not trying to be your friend. I wrote that months ago. I take it back now. And now, you're gonna go home and cry. That's all you know how to do." She said.

"You wrote it months ago? Then why is the date a week ago? And no actually. I'm not gonna go home and cry. Why would I? You're not worth anything. Not even tears." I said.

"Then if that's how you feel, you know exactly where the front door is." She said.

"You expect me to feel different? And fine. I'll gladly leave. But just a warning, I can expose your ass to the whole school." I said.

"No! Please don't." She said.

"Aw, you're too afraid of having your reputation go down? It's funny how you care more about your reputation than anything else." I said and just left.

I walked back to the hype house, just mad as hell and not knowing what to do next.

LATER THAT NIGHT...