•Chapter 13•

Alyssa'sPOV

"Mark!" I yelled as Luca and I quickly pulled away.

"What the hell!?" He asked.

"It's not what it looks like!" I yelled.

"Shut up! I know exactly what I saw! You two kissed!" Mark asked.

"Yes! We did! But I swear it didn't mean anything!" I said.

"Just get out of my room! I don't wanna talk to you! And Luca, just leave. I can finish the project myself." Mark said and I ran into my room and slammed my door and broke down into tears.

"Alyssa." I heard a soft voice from outside my room and I knew it was Luca.

"Just leave me alone." I said.

"Alyssa, please let me in." He said.

"No!" I said.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I was the one that leaned in first and I'm really sorry."

"Just go away and leave me alone!" I yelled and I knew he did.

I locked my door and ran over to my bed and put my face in my pillow and cried.

LATER...

After some time passed, I was staring at pictures of me and Mark on my phone and just thought about how I messed up.

Why did I kiss Luca back!? Mark probably hates me now. Looks like Addison was right. I should've told Mark how I felt before I lost him. Like, I'm pretty sure I just did...

I got out of my room and walked to Addison's room and her, Charli, Dixie and Avani were there.

"Hey, Lyss!" Avani said.

"I wanna die." I said.

"Huh? Why!?" Addison asked.

"You know Luca? Mark's best friend? Him and I kissed earlier and Mark saw and now I'm pretty sure Mark hates me." I said.

"Alyssa, I'm sorry." Charli said and her, and Avani hugged me tightly and then Addison and Dixie did too and I couldn't help but start crying.

"Hey, you will work it out I'm sure. Just give Mark some time." Addison said.

"Yeah. Let him think about it and I'm sure you guys will be fine." Dixie said.

"I agree!" Avani said and so did Charli.

"Hey girls!" Chase said, walking in.

"Hey!"

"Hey, babe." Charli said.

"Alyssa, you okay? You look like you've been crying." Chase said and I looked at Addison.

"Tell him." She mouthed to me.

"No! I haven't been. I'm just tired. Didn't sleep well last night." I said.

"Oh, okay." Chase said and Addison gave me a look.

"Okay, get out now." Charli said and Chase laughed.

"Okay. See ya!" Chase said and left.

"You guys wanna play Cards Against Humanity?" Dixie asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone said and they looked at me.

"Why not. Maybe it'll cheer me up." I said.

LATER...

The girls and I played the game and we had a blast. Laughing like crazy and it really cheered me up and made me forget about everything that happened today.

"It's getting late and I should probably go to bed because I have school in the morning. Goodnight." I said.

"Okay. Goodnight, kid. Try to think positive and get some rest." Addison told me.

"I'll try." I said and walked out of the room. I walked down the hall to my room and I saw that Mark was still up, working on his project and I decided to knock on his door...