•Chapter 25•

Alyssa'sPOV

A couple weeks have passed and I've tried to move on and not think about what has happened between me and Mark. We've barely talked. Haven't hung out and he's been way too obsessed with Paige anyway.

At least that what it looks like. I don't know. I honestly haven't really talked to anyone. That includes Maximo and Luca.

-

I was at my locker right before ninth period and someone came up to me.

"Hey!"

"Hi?" I asked.

"You don't know me. My name is Joshua and I've seen that you've been looking really down these past couple weeks. If you don't mind me asking, are you okay?"

"Long story." I said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"I don't know you!" I said.

"I think we could get to know each other." He said.

"It's clear you know exactly who I am so I have a feeling you want me for clout." I said, closing my locker.

"No! I don't. Really. I wanna get to know you. You seem like an amazing girl. I don't want you for clout." He said.

"Fine. Let's hangout after school then." I said.

"Okay. Here's my number so text me when you're out front of the school. We'll meet there." He said and handed me a note and walked away with a smile.

I shut my locker and headed to my last class of the day and put his number in my phone.

AFTER SCHOOL...

Joshua and I met out front of the school and I was kinda nervous because I had no idea who the hell this kid was and if he actually wanted me for clout or something.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hey." I said.

"So, you wanna go to the mall?" He asked.

"Sure." I answered. "Wait, the mall is like, twenty minutes from here."

"I know. My older sister is picking us up and she'll take us." He said.

"Oh! Okay." I said and we waited for his sister and she came and she took us to the mall.

AT THE MALL...