•Chapter 6•

Alyssa'sPOV

Me, Mark, Charli, Dixie, Kouvr, Daisy, Addison, Tony, Chase and Alex were all eating breakfast while everyone else was still asleep.

"Oh! Alyssa, I gotta tell you something." Mark said and I saw that all of Chase's attention was on Mark.

"What is it?" I asked, acted if Chase wasn't looking.

"Well, next Monday, I'm starting school at Los Angeles high. I couldn't take another minute of online school." Mark said and I looked at Chase and he looked like when people find out their plan failed.

"Wait! So am I! Chase said that my grades on online school were so bad so he enrolled me into the same school." I said.

"No way! That's awesome! We'll be going to school together!" Mark said, excitedly and I looked at Chase with a smile.

I knew for a fact the only reason he put me in school is so I'd be away from Mark. Nice try, buddy.

NEXT MONDAY...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at six A.M. I am not used to this...

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom, still half asleep and started the shower. I got in and just wanted to go back to bed.

Once I was done, I got out and dried off and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and then did my hair and makeup.

While I was doing my makeup, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled and Mark walked in.

"Good morning!" He said.

"Morning!" I said.

"So, you ready for school?" He asked.

"I don't have a choice." I said and he laughed.

"You know you don't need makeup." He said and I gave him a look. "I'll shut up."

"You do that." I said.

Once I was ready, we went downstairs and got breakfast and then the bus came and picked us up.

We got to school and immediately we had people noticing us from TikTok.

We went to our assigned lockers and surprisingly, they were next to each other. And then we walked around the school and then it was time for class.

Of course Mark and I had to introduce ourselves, which we did and then...

"Hey, Mark. I know you from TikTok." A guy whispered.

"Most people do. So, what's your name?" Mark asked.

"Luca. And this is Maximo. We're also on Tiktok but not famous like you and her. Also, so, we're on the soccer team here and we're looking for new players, wanna try out after school?" He asked Mark and Mark looked at me.

"Didn't you have something planned for after school?" Mark asked me.

"Yeah but go ahead and try out. I'll come watch." I said with a smile and he smiled too.

"Yeah! I'd love to try out!" Mark said.

"Awesome! Also, is she your girlfriend? There's rumor on Tiktok saying you two are dating." Maximo said.

"No. We're just great friends." Mark said.

Wow...

LATER AFTER SCHOOL...