•Chapter 8•

Alyssa'sPOV

I was finally finished with homework so I decided to go take a walk to the park.

I got there and I saw Mark and his two friends. And of course he saw me.

"Hey you!" He said with a smile and running up to me.

"Hey." I said.

"I made the team! Wanna come kick the ball with us?" He asked.

"Sure, why not." I said and we walked over to Maximo and Luca.

"Alright, it's her turn to kick it." Mark said and Luca kicked the ball to me.

"If I hit one of you, I'm sorry." I said.

"Hit Luca." Mark whispered to me and I laughed and thought of something else.

I walked over to Luca so I could aim for Mark.

"I know you're aiming for me! Watch me dodge like a boss!" Mark said and I kicked the ball and he ended up dodging towards the ball and he ended up getting hit.

"Great dodge, bud!" Maximo said.

"It was perfect!" Luca said and I walked over to Mark, laughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm just an idiot." He said and started laughing.

"Yes. Yes you are." I said.

"How are you two not dating yet!? Y'all be so cute." Luca said.

Mark and I just looked at each other and just smiled.

LATER...

Time passed and Mark and I went back to the hype house and we ended watching a movie with everyone.

Mark'sPOV

Some time passed and the movie ended. Alyssa was laying on my lap and I looked at her and she was sleeping.

"We're all gonna go to bed. Goodnight." Dixie said.

"Night." I said and everyone went upstairs.

I didn't wanna wake Alyssa but I also kinda had too.

"Hey." I whispered and she woke up a little.

"What?"

"You fell asleep during the movie. Do you want to go up to your room?" I asked.

"Carry me." She said.

"Fine." I said and smiled and carried her to her room and laid her down in her bed. "Goodnight."

She was already dead asleep so I turned off her light and went into my room and did my homework.

ONE MONTH LATER...