•Chapter 60•

Alyssa'sPOV

I got up and ready for school and while I was doing my makeup, Chase came into my room.

"Good morning, lil sis!"

"Morning." I said.

"Excited to have Blake go to school with you?"

"Hell no." I said.

"Well, that was unexpected." Chase said.

"If I'm being honest, I'd rather give up tiktok than go to school with him." I said.

"So, you really hate him, huh?"

"I didn't make it obvious enough?" I asked.

"No, you did. I take it you still don't wanna tell me why you hate him?" Chase asked.

"Remember Leah?" I asked.

"Yeah. You guys have been friends for years."

"Yeah but Blake ruined that friendship." I said.

"Oh..Alyssa, I'm sorry." Chase said.

"It's not your fault. I gotta finish getting ready so I get breakfast before the bus gets here." I said.

"Alright. Have fun at school, sis!" Chase said.

"I'll try." I said and he left my room.

I finished getting ready and then went downstairs and into the kitchen and got breakfast and Mark and Blake were there.

"There you are." Mark said with a smile and kissed me.

"Kiss me around him and go off to people about it." I said.

"Are you serious!?" Blake asked.

"Stop!" Mark said.

I got something to eat and then the bus came and we got on and went to school.

AT SCHOOL...

Mark went to find Luca and Maximo with Blake and I went to Paige.

"Heyyy!" Paige said when she saw me.

"Hey!" I said.

"So, I heard we have two new students today." Paige said.

"Yeah and Blake is unfortunately one of them." I said, opening my locker.

"How is living with him?" She asked.

"Eh, it's not horrible. We barely talk which I'm completely fine with but Mark and him are becoming friends and I don't like it." I said.

"Why? Because he'll steal your man?" Paige asked.

"Shut up." I said and we both laughed and then the bell rang and we went to class.

LATER AFTER SCHOOL...

School ended and Mark and I walked home together.

"So, I gotta tell you something." Mark said.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"I'm going back to Connecticut to see my family for two weeks. I'm leaving in two days." Mark said.

"I take you were scared to tell me." I said and he nodded. "It's not like you're never coming back."

"Very true but with Blake around and you two pretty much hating each other, I don't want anything to happen while I'm gone." He said.

"You don't have to worry. I'll just stay away from him like I have been. Also, what are you gonna do about school for two weeks?" I asked.

"I'm gonna do it online until I come back." He said.

"Okay. Well, I want you to know that I trust you." I said with a smile.

"And I trust you. I love you." He said and kissed me.

TWO DAYS LATER...