•Chapter 63•

Alyssa'sPOV

A week has gone by and Mark and I honestly just forget each other even exist anymore. How did we go from being so in love with each other and always having things to talk about and making a bunch of memories to strangers again?

I hate always going back and forth. One day, we're together and then the next, we're not. Whoever told Mark that I cheated on him with Maximo is a lie and I hope they burn in hell.

-

I had come home early from school because I just didn't feel like staying there. And I was sitting in the living room with Avani, Addison, Kouvr, Charli and Dixie and we were just talking and then the door opened.

Mark walked in with a girl that goes to our school, Danielle. The school's most popular, stuck up, rich bitch. She gets everything she wants and throws a fit if she doesn't. Literally acts like a three year old 24/7.

Why is Mark with her?..

"Mark!" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"What are you doing with her?"

"Why does it matter to you? Hey, at least she's not a cheater." Mark said.

"I never got with Maximo. Ever." I said.

"Yeah, okay. Tell that to the entire school that knows you did." Mark said.

"What!?" I asked.

"The whole school knows." He said.

"You know what. Shut the fuck up, Mark. Alyssa never cheated on you. Ever. She never would do that to you and I know every single person in this house can back me up." Avani said and Addison, Dixie, Charli and Kouvr agreed.

"Someone lied to you and now, you're with this bitch. Or here's a theory, did no one tell you anything and you just made it all up so you could leave Alyssa?" Dixie asked.

"What? No! Chase told me!" Mark said...