•Chapter 54•

Mark'sPOV

"Um, you know what? I'll be back. You stay here." I said.

"Where are you going?" Alyssa asked but I just left her room and went downstairs.

"Okay! I need one of you to drive me somewhere. It's important." I said.

"I gotchu!" Ondreaz said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." He said.

"I'm coming too." Tony said.

"This isn't a fucking road trip." Ondreaz said and I laughed.

We got in the car and I gave Ondreaz the address and he drove me there. I got out of the car and went to knock on the door and Zaiden opened it.

"Mark? What are you doing here at midnight?"

"I need to talk to you." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"Did you drug Alyssa on the night of the prom and have your way with her?" I asked and he laughed.

"You're kidding, right?"

"If I was, I wouldn't be here right now." I said.

"Good point. Yeah, I drugged her. Why does it even matter?" Zaiden asked and I punched him and he fell to the ground.

"It matters a fucking lot. She has absolutely no memory of what you did to her and it's gonna be heartbreaking to have to tell her. All I'm gonna say, is watch out. I'm not gonna be the only person coming for you. And I mean that." I said and left.

"Everything good?" Tony asked.

"You do a drug deal or something?" Ondreaz asked.

"More like, just punched and threatened the guy that drugged my girl at prom." I said.

"What!?!" Tony and Ondreaz asked at the same time.

"Yeah. Let's just go back to the house. I have to tell this to Alyssa somehow." I said.

We got there and I went upstairs to Alyssa's room.

"Hey, babe." I said.

"Where the hell did you go!?" She said.

"Zaiden's. Listen, I knew you wouldn't willing go with Zaiden. So, I instantly knew what happened. He drugged you and had his way with you when you passed out. I feel absolutely awful for you."  I said and she immediately started crying and I pulled her into a hug and wouldn't let go. "Look, I want you to know, I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise." I said.

ONE WEEK LATER...