•Chapter 67•

Alyssa'sPOV

The party was starting in an hour and a half and Chase is gonna take me and Blake to the party.

"Girl, you look gorgeous!" Addison said as Avani was finishing up doing my makeup.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Are you sad you're not going to the party with Mark?" Charli asked.

"Kinda. But that's the thing. Blake and I are planning on making him jealous since he's gonna be there." I said.

"Oh? Well, you have fun with that." Charli said and I laughed.

"Wait, what's your plan?" Avani asked.

"Be close to each other all night. Make sure Mark has his eye on me. Not sure about anything else yet though." I said.

"Well, good luck." Dixie said.

"Do what you gotta do, queen." Larray said.

"Thank you." I said.

Once I was ready, I went downstairs and Chase and Blake were waiting for me.

"About time." Blake said.

"Shut it." I said and we both laughed.

Chase drove us to the party and when we got there, Mark was already there with Danielle.

"Are you guys dating?" A girl came up and asked.

"Yeah." Blake said and I went along with it.

"Damn, Mark must be pretty jealous then. He gave up a great girl." She said and walked away and Blake and I looked at each other and smiled.

"So, wanna dance or drink first?" Blake said.

"Take a guess." I said and started doing the renegade.

"Stop. Stop now. This is embarrassing." Blake said and laughed and pulled him onto the dance floor.

Blake and I started jamming out to the music and then...

"Alright everybody! I think a fun game of spin the bottle would be fun!" The girl who was hosting the party called out and everyone was on board with it.

"Hey. When you spin the bottle, make sure it lands on me. Let's see if Mark tries to stop the kiss." Blake said and I smiled and everyone sat around.

"How about we let the famous tiktok sister of lilhuddy spin first." The girl said.

"Is that a compliment or what?" I asked and everyone laughed.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Blake and I immediately looked at Mark and he didn't look happy.

"Alyssa, don't do it." Mark said.

"Aww, looks who's jealous." I said and got up and so did Blake and kissed him right in front of him.

"That's enough!" Mark said and next thing I knew, Mark took my hand and pulled me away from Blake.

"Are you serious!?" I asked.

"That's supposed to be me! One second, you hate Blake and now you have no problem kissing him!?" Mark asked.

"So, you're jealous of me kissing him?" I asked.

"Obviously!" He said and Blake and I looked at each other and smiled.

"I knew it. Just had to come up with a plan to prove it." I said.

"Wait, what?" He asked.

"Mark, Blake and I planned it." I said.

"Wow. I'm shocked but not mad." He said.

"Wait, for real?" I asked.

"Yes. You know what? I don't want an audience." He said and took my hand and we went into one of the rooms.

"Wait, aren't you with Danielle?" I asked.

"Was. Broke up with her on the way here. You were right about her."

"I know I was." I said.

"I'm not gonna keep jumping to girl to girl every time we break up. I'm gonna stay with the girl that I wanna be with. And I'm not letting anything come between us again." Mark said and I smiled and we kissed.

So, you could say it was all a happy ending. I mean, in the end I got the boy and I couldn't be happier.

THE END

---

Yup! That's it for this story. I'm not making a sequel but I'll definitely be writing another Mark fanfic soon.

Thank you for all the support on this book and I'm so happy you guys enjoyed it. Definitely keep an eye out for my upcoming books.

So with that being said, once again, thank you and I love you guys so much and please stay safe!! ❤️