•Chapter 48•

Mark'sPOV

"What? Who!?" I asked.

"You." Alyssa said and smiled.

"Oh wow. You got me." I said and she laughed.

"KISS ALREADY!" Chase yelled.

"I'll take the ring first before you drop it because you're shaking so much." Alyssa said.

"Okay. Here." I said and handed the ring to her and everyone around laughed.

"You put the ring on my finger." She said.

"Right! I'm new to this." I said and everyone laughed even more. I put the ring on her finger and we kissed and everyone clapped.

Once we pulled away, everything felt amazing.

"Chase, you post this on social media, you're dead." I said.

"Noted." Chase said and shut the camera off.

"Alyssa's going to prom! I repeat: Alyssa's going to prom!" Addison said and Alyssa and I laughed.

"Okay! Let's go inside and leave them be." Tony said and everyone went inside.

"So, where does this put us because I highly doubt it's 'just friends'." I said and she chuckled.

"I think it's time to actually try again." Alyssa said with a smile.

"You sure? Because I don't wanna rush it." I said.

"Just shut up." She said and kissed me.

ONE WEEK LATER...

Alyssa'sPOV

"Okay! It's time to take you dress shopping!" Addison said, barging into my room.

"It can wait! I'm in the middle of something." I said.

"You can kiss your boyfriend later! Let's go!" Addison said and I looked at Mark.

"Go!" He said and I smiled and I jumped up from the bed and grabbed my phone and left with Addison, Charli, Dixie, Avani and Larray.

We got in the car and we went to a prom dress store and we went inside.

"Okay, wait, who's buying this dress? I didn't bring my wallet." I said.

"Just thank your brother when you get home." Avani said.

"Chase!? Wow." I said.

"Now, go find a dress!" Charli said.

TWO HOURS LATER...

After spending two hours at the dress store and trying on dresses and not liking any of them. I wanted to give up.

"Guys. Let's go. I'm not gonna find one." I said.

"Hold on. Go try this one on." Dixie said, handing me one.

"Fine but this is it. We've been here for over two hours." I said and went and tried it on and actually liked it.

"Hey! We wanna see!" Addison said.

"Okay!" I said and came out of the dressing room.

"Oh! Yes, queen!" Larray said and I smiled.

"Wow. You look gorgeous!" Charli said and the other girls agreed.

"You better get that one!" Avani said.

"I think I'm gonna. I like it a lot." I said.

"And I think your boyfriend will too." Dixie said.

"Alright! Yeah, I'm getting this one and not showing Mark or anyone else until the day of prom." I said.

PROM DAY...

-

hey guys! so, just wanted to say i published a new book titled "Spring Break"! if you're interested, go check it out! love you all ❤️