•Chapter 53•

Mark'sPOV

I was downstairs playing video games with all the guys and then Alyssa came down.

"Hey, Alyssa!" Chase said but she ignored him and went into the kitchen.

"Tony, take my place. I'll be right back." I said, handing the controller to him and getting up and going into the kitchen.

"What, Mark?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to make you mad, I'm just worrying like crazy about you. You can say you're fine all you want but you know that I know that's not true." I said.

"Yeah, I get that but I'm not gonna tell you what's going on or what happened at prom because I know for a fact you'll breakup with me and I can't stand the thought of losing you again." She said and walked out.

"I won't breakup with you. I promise that. How about you think about it. If you decide that you still don't wanna tell me, fine. I'll just have to accept it." I said and she went upstairs.

LATER ON THAT NIGHT...

I decided I didn't want to play video games anymore so I went upstairs, headed to my room but I heard Alyssa crying.

I couldn't just leave her there crying, I had to comfort her and I knocked on her.

"Come in." She said and I opened it.

"Hey." I said and walked in and closed the door behind me. "Are you okay?"

"I wanna say yes so bad but I can't and you'd know anyway." She said.

"Facts." I said.

"Listen, I did some thinking and I can't keep it from you anymore." She said.

"Okay." I said and sat down on her bed.

"I don't remember what really happened the night of the prom but what I do know, is I woke up in Zaiden's bed..."