•Chapter 34•

Alyssa'sPOV

"I guess this is it." Joshua said.

"Yup." I said and started to cry. "Ugh! I promised myself I wouldn't cry."

"It's okay. I know it's hard not too. But you know I'm gonna come visit next summer. So, I think we can make it until then." He said.

"I hope so." I said.

We said goodbye and he left with his family to go to the airport and I walked back to the hype house and the whole way there, I was crying.

I got back and Addison was in the living room with Charli, Dixie and Avani and they obviously saw I was crying.

"Are you okay!?" Addison asked me.

"Joshua just left to go to Florida and I hate it. I really didn't want him leaving." I said.

"I know. But it's gonna be okay. Hey, at least you can still call and text." Avani told me.

"Yeah." I said.

The girls and I talked and they cheered me up a little bit and then I went up to my room and just went on my phone to get my mind off of everything that happened today.

ONE WEEK LATER...

It's been a week since Joshua left and this long distance thing is way to hard. I've been thinking about breaking up with him to be honest...

-

I was sitting in my room, seriously thinking about what I should do and I finally decided. I FaceTimed Joshua and he of course answered.

"Hey, baby." He said.

"Joshua, I've been thinking and I really don't wanna do this long distance thing. I think I'd be best if we just broke up and moved on." I said.

"Okay...I agree but will you be okay? I know I'm the only one that has gotten you over Mark." He said.

"I'll be fine. I think this is just the best for the both of us." I said.

"I agree." He said.

We talked and officially broke up...

Great...here I am again...

-

hey guys! i just wanna give a huge shout out to becaalopezz for coming up with most of the idea for this book recently. I ended up coming up with something also so instead of using her entire idea, i put it with mine so hopefully y'all like it! and make sure you go follow her!! she deserves it!! ❤️❤️