•Chapter 66•

Alyssa'sPOV

After some time I spent alone trying to process everything and calm myself down, I decided to go tell Mark everything.

I walked to his room and knocked on his door and walked in and he was there with Blake.

"What do you want?" Mark asked.

"Turns out the bad guy was Paige all along." I said.

"Wait, what?" Blake asked.

"Bro, don't fall for it." Mark said.

I pulled out my phone and showed Mark and Blake the diary that I took a photo of.

"Okay, that could just be edited." Mark said.

"Well, tell that to the voice recordings I got." I said and showed the voice recordings to Blake and Mark.

"Oh shit. You popped off." Blake said.

"Okay, you really did. I'm happy that you didn't cheat but I hate to tell you this but I've moved on. I'm with Danielle now." Mark said.

"Are you serious? You're with that stuck up bitch?" I asked.

"She's a great girl once you get to know her." Mark said and I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room.

"Hey, Alyssa! Wait!" Blake yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"I have an idea. Let's find out if he's really moved on or not." Blake said.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"Let's make him jealous."

"How?" I asked.

"You and I pretend to date. Let's give it about a week before we say anything to him but let's try it." Blake said.

"That might actually be the best idea you've ever had." I said.

"Well, those are words I thought I've never hear you say to me." He said and I laughed.

ONE WEEK LATER...

A week has passed and today, Blake and I are putting our plan into action. When Mark is around, we made it seem like we're a thing but he seems not to notice or just not care.

-

"Alright. So, you know the party that's tonight?" Blake asked.

"Yeah. Of course. I'm going." I said.

"That's where we strike. You and I stay close all night. Make sure we're close enough to Mark so he can see-"

"Wait, is Mark even going?" I asked.

"I texted him earlier and asked and he said he is. He's bringing Danielle so let's see if all his attention is on her or on you. Hopefully you because if not, we've failed." Blake said and we both laughed.

LATER THAT EVENING...

---

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ANGELS!!! i love you all so much and hope you're staying safe!! ❤️