•Chapter 62•

Alyssa'sPOV

Mark comes home today and I couldn't be happier. But he doesn't seem so excited or happy. He's been ignoring me like crazy for whatever reason. Like, what the hell did I do? I've been spending half my time with the girls.

-

"You excited to see Mark?" Charli asked me.

"Yes! I cannot wait." I said with a smile.

"Is Ondreaz on his way back yet?" Tony asked, walking into the room.

"I hope so. I wanna see my boyfriend." I said.

"Yeah. And I just wanna know why Ondreaz keeps ignoring my texts." Tony said.

"Hate to break it to you but he's driving, buddy..."

"Shut up." Tony said and I laughed.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER...

"They're back!" Chase said.

"YES!" I yelled, throwing my phone onto the couch and running outside and I hugged Mark the second I saw him but he didn't look to thrilled to see me. "You okay?"

"Yeah." Mark said.

"Mark, you don't sound fine. What's wrong? You've also been ignoring me. What the hell did I do?" I asked.

"Oh, so, you're acting like you don't know?" He asked.

"Know what?" I asked.

"That you fucked Maximo while I was gone." He said.

"I'm sorry...what!?" I asked, extremely confused.

"Alyssa, stop acting like you have no idea. You've been caught and we're over." Mark said and went inside.

What the actual-!?

Literally when the hell did I do that? All him and I did was our project and nothing more. Like I said, I was spending half my time with the girls.

I followed Mark inside and he was talking with everyone.

"Your girl looks mad, bro." Chase said.

"She's not my girl anymore." Mark said.

"What!?" Chase asked, starting to become that over protective asshole again.

"Chase, relax." Charli said.

"You fucking serious, Mark?" I asked.

"Wait, what happened?" Thomas asked.

"Apparently, I fucked Maximo." I said.

"You did!" Mark yelled.

"Oh? And who told you?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter." Mark said.

"Actually, it kinda does because I also wanna know who the fuck is lying and trying to start shit." I said.

"I said it doesn't matter. It happened and we're over." Mark said, heading upstairs.

"Actually, no it didn't happen. So, get that into your fucking brain. And 'we're over'? So, you're gonna breakup with me over something that never even happened? I thought you were smarter." I said and Mark rolled his eyes and continued to go up to his room.

"Alyssa, are you okay?" Avani asked me.

"Yeah, I'm great having my boyfriend think I messed around with his best friend." I said, sarcastically and went upstairs to my room.

I didn't break down and cry which is probably surprising. I was mad. I never did anything with Maximo other than the stupid project. So, I don't where Mark got that idea or who told him.

I decided to go into his room and he was unpacking.

"Look, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I never messed around with Maximo nor I never would so whoever told you that is a liar and is just trying to start shit." I said.

"How about you just come out and admit it?" Mark asked.

"There's literally nothing to admit. And another question, do you have proof that we hooked up? Because I'm pretty sure you don't considering it never fucking happened and I don't know how many more times I'm gonna have to tell you." I said.

"Why does it matter if I have proof or not?" Mark asked.

"Did someone whack you in your head in Connecticut cause you look and sound really stupid, Mark. Nothing happened between him and I. Believe it or don't. I don't really care." I said, leaving his room.

LATER...