•Chapter 55•

Mark'sPOV

I was at the park with Maximo and Luca and we were kicking around the soccer ball.

"So, what's going on with Alyssa? You haven't told us." Luca said.

"Zaiden drugged her and raped her on prom night and she had so idea and no memory of what happened after her and I danced." I said.

"I'm sorry...HE WHAT!?" Maximo asked and Luca was frozen in shock.

"I'm not repeating myself." I said.

"By any chance, can I borrow a shovel, gloves, bleach and a knife?" Luca asked.

"I gotchu." Maximo said.

"Yeah, imma stay out of that." I said.

"Speak of the devil." Luca said and I turned around and saw Zaiden coming up to me.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"To apologize. To you and Alyssa. I see that she isn't here for could you give her this note?" Zaiden asked, handing me the note and I ripped it up and threw it on the ground.

"Absolutely not. What you did to her is gonna take a hell of lot more than an apology." I said.

"Then what do you want me to do!?" Zaiden asked.

"Meet me in a dark ally at three A.M." Luca said and Maximo hit him with the ball. "What!?"

"There's nothing you can do other than leave." I said.

"Fine! But I really am sorry." Zaiden said.

"Tell that to the positive pregnancy test." I said.

"WHAT!?!" Maximo, Luca and Zaiden yelled.

"Wait, you're telling me I got her pregnant!? How's that possible if she was conscious?" Zaiden asked.

"Dude, it can still happen. You fucked up and literally have ruined Alyssa's life. Hope you're happy." I said and Zaiden left.

"Alyssa's pregnant!?" Maximo asked.

"No! I'm just trying to scare him. At least, I don't think." I said.

"And me and Luca." Maximo said.

"I was seriously gonna have him meet me in an dark ally tonight." Luca said.

"Can you stop with that!? You're not murdering him at three A.M." I said.

"He deserves it!" Luca said.

"That may be but I have another plan." I said.

TWO DAYS LATER...