•Chapter 49•

Alyssa'sPOV

"It's prom day!!" Addison yelled.

"Oh my god. You guys are more excited than me and Mark combined." I said.

"I'm doing your makeup!" Avani said.

"Fine with me." I said.

"And of course we're excited! This is such a huge day for you and we'll do anything to make it the best day ever for you." Addison said and the girls agreed and I smiled.

LATER...

Avani finished doing my makeup and Charli did my hair and I got dressed into my dress and I couldn't believe I was actually going to prom.

"You look absolutely stunning." Dixie said and the girls agreed.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Mark is probably gonna faint. Just saying." Larray said.

"I wouldn't surprise me." Addison said and I laughed.

"Okay, we got to get pictures." Charli said.

"That's Bryant's job. Let's go surprise Mark first!" Avani said.

"Is Mark even ready?" I asked.

"I'll go check." Larray said and did. "Okay! He's waiting downstairs with Chase."

"Okay! Um, I'm nervous though." I said.

"Understandable! Now, let's go!" Addison said.

Mark'sPOV

"Mark! You ready to see your stunning girlfriend?" Avani asked from the railing.

"Yeah!" I said and Alyssa came out of the room and I wanted to pass out.

"Alyssa, you look gorgeous." Chase said.

"Thanks." She said.

"I'm speechless." I said and she laughed.

So, you're telling me I'm actually dating this girl?

She came downstairs and I kissed her and then we got photos and then before we left...

"Hey! I have a gift for you." Mark said.

"What? No. I don't need anything." I said.

"Yeah, shut up. Here." He said, handing me a small box.

I opened it and it was a necklace with an M on it.

"Mark. I love this. Help me put it on." I said.

"It looks beautiful." Mark said and I smiled.

"Okay you two! You have a prom to get too so let's go." Chase said and we left.

"Thanks for the ride, Chase." I said.

"Anytime. You two have fun but not too much fun!" Chase said Mark and I laughed and Mark got out of the car and opened the car door for me and I got out and we went inside.

We signed in and then went into the room and there were a lot of people and it was just crazy and unbelievable to be honest.

"If it weren't for your brother, I probably wouldn't be here with you or even be back together with you." Mark said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. The whole promposal thing was Chase's idea and he basically forced to ask you that night." Mark said and I smiled.

"Wow. It's clear Chase seriously does feel bad for what he did cause if he didn't, he wouldn't have done anything." I said.

"Facts." Mark said.

"Wow! You look incredible!" Paige said, walking up to me.

"Thank you. You look great too." I said she smiled.

"Anyway, have fun." Paige said with a smile and walked away.

"Hey, you want a drink?" Mark asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'll be right back." Mark said and walked over to get a drink.

Mark'sPOV

I walked over to the snack table and got a drink for Alyssa and then Zaiden came up to me.

"Can't believe she rejected my promposal." Zaiden said.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, she didn't tell you? Yeah. She rejected me. Probably did the same to you if you even asked her." Zaiden said.

"Uh, actually, she accepted mine and we got back together. Anyway, I got to get back over to her." I said and started to walk away.

"Don't be surprised if she leaves you for a better looking guy than you. That's the kind of girl Alyssa is." Zaiden said and Alyssa came up to me.

"Take this." I said, handing her, her drink and turning around and walking up to Zaiden and punching him.