•Chapter 11•

Alyssa'sPOV

I rushed back to the hype house and went inside and everyone looked like they were just about ready to leave.

"Told you I'd be back!" I said.

"You were right." Chase said.

"We're about to leave right now so you got here perfect timing." Addison said.

We all got in the car and we drove to Santa Monica.

"Come on!" Mark said.

"No! I am not riding the roller coaster. There's no chance." I said.

"I'll get you cotton candy if you do." Mark said.

"I can't have cotton candy. Whenever I eat it, I get sick." I said.

"Fine! I give up then." He said.

"Literally twenty minutes later." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay! We're going to get pictures down on the beach! Who's coming?" Daisy asked.

"Me!" I yelled.

"Why not." Mark said.

We all went down to the beach and got some pictures and once we did, Mark thought I'd be funny to push me into a wave.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" I screamed and everyone got their phones out and started recording.

I started chasing Mark around until he was close enough to the water where I could easily pushed him in which I did.

"And there's your karma!" I said with a smile.

"ADDISON!" Mark yelled and she pushed me in next to Mark.

"OH COME ON!" I yelled and Mark was laughing.

LATER...

After some time, we got more pictures during the sunset and then we went back to the pier.

"I'm going to get food. Anyone wanna come with me?" Chase asked.

"Me!" I said and got up from the table and we started walking over to a stand.

"Hey, so I gotta talk to you." Chase said.

"About?" I asked.

"You and Mark. Is there anything going on between you two!?" Chase asked.

"No! There isn't. We're still friends. Like we have been." I said.

"Okay. I was only asking because I know for a fact you like him." He said.

"W-what!? No! No I don't!" I said.

"You swear?"

"I swear! But can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Anything." Chase said.

"Why do you care-"

"One sec, kid." Chase said and he ordered something to eat. "Okay, go on."

"Why do you care if there was something between me and Mark?" I asked.

"Because. You're just way too young to be with something. You don't know what love truly feels like yet. And not only that, I don't wanna see anything bad happen to you. I just don't want you dating until you're a little older. You're still my little sister and I don't wanna see you grow up fully yet." Chase said.

I can't be mad at him for that. He does love me and would do anything for me. But if I'm literally almost the same age as Charli...then how does he know Charli's in love with him? Hmm?

"I get it. But what are you gonna do when I am grown up? Still be like this?" I asked.

"Of course not! But I just wanna be your big brother and protect you for a few more years." Chase said.

"You can. Wether I fall in love or not." I said.

"Yeah I guess that's true. But also, you're too young and you won't have any idea what true love feels like til you're older. Believe me." He said.

"Okay, okay. Fine." I said and rolled my eyes.

THE NEXT DAY...