•Chapter 57•

Alyssa'sPOV

What the hell is my ex doing here?

You're confused. I know. Well, back in Stockton when I was still going to school there and with my parents, I had a boyfriend, Blake. I know I've said I've never had a boyfriend before Mark but I just hate everything about Blake.

The reason is, well, I'm gonna start from the beginning. I had a crush on him back at the time but I was far from in love with him so, when we dated, it wasn't anything special and not what I wanted after a few months so when I decided to breakup with him, he got crazy mad at me and started a lot of false rumors about me and a whole bunch of drama in our school and made most of my school hate me.

I lost a lot of friends because of him. Including my best friend of nine years. He's honestly one of the reasons why I came here to the hype house and now, he's here. Just great.

-

"Guys! This is Blake!" Chase said.

Everyone greeted him nicely, including Mark and I ran up to my room and after a few minutes, Mark came up.

"Hey! Why'd you run back up here? Everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Um, I left my phone up here." I said and grabbed it off my bed.

"Okay. You coming back down?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said and we went downstairs and everyone was in the living room, sitting around and talking to Blake.

"There you are!" Chase said and Mark sat down and I stayed standing and Blake looked shocked when he saw me.

"Yeah, here I am. Look, I have a question for Blake." I said.

"Alright. What is it?" Blake asked.

"Why the hell are you here!?" I asked and everyone was clearly confused.

"Well, Tony reached out to me and asked if I wanted to join the hype house and I agreed." Blake said and I looked at Tony.

"What!?" He asked.

"Why would you do that!?" I asked.

"Wait! What is going on!?" Dixie asked.

"It doesn't matter! I'm not talking about it and neither are you." I said, looking at Blake.

"Fine with me. I don't even wanna talk about it." Blake said.

"Good." I said and I left the house and called Paige.

"Hello?"

"Paige! You home?" I asked.

"Yeah! Everything okay?" She asked.

"Not really. See you soon." I said and walked to her house.

AT PAIGE'S...