Chapter 7: Hidden Scars

Okay trigger warning list. First half contains rape, sexual training, mental/physical abuse. After the "~~~" there are discussions about the previously listed warnings. There is also self deprecation and lack of self worth throughout the entire chapter. As always take care of yourselves and thank you for reading.

~~~

“You look tired," said a voice above Virgil's head. 

Those words couldn't be any more true. He was completely exhausted. 

The figure came into view and fingers pressed into his parted mouth, pressing his tongue painfully down onto his bottom teeth. 

“I'm sure you think you've learned your lesson and don't need anymore punishment,” he hummed coldly. 

Virgil knew better than to verbally respond until told to. He simply looked up Deceit pleadingly. A deep, quiet purr rumbled in Virgil’s throat as rough hips rammed into his backside repetativly. The chain leash connecting Virgil’s collar to the wall rattled every time he was pushed towards and away from Deceit. 

“Did you really think talking to those light sides was a good idea? They don’t want you. They will never accept you,” Deceit said. 

Virgil had been accidentally summoned by Thomas during a panic attack. The light sides had been trying to aid him when Virgil arrived and questions arose. Roman was defensive to say the least and Logan seemed skeptical. Patton seemed nice but Virgil knew all too well that kind words led to the worst outcomes. He came back to the dark sides after a very brief conversation but Deceit had already gotten mad. Before he knew it he was dragged to his room and put in his collar. Once again he was expected to be their perfect, submissive pet. The obedient little Kitten that pleases the master who trained him and all of his other owners. 

“What a nice purr,” Greed hummed from behind him, pushing in a little harder than before to pull Virgil’s attention away from Deceit. “You must really like this, don’t you Kitty?” 

Virgil hated it. He felt gross. Everything hurt. He wasn’t purring because he was happy. Heck, he couldn’t remember ever purring for any reason other than pain or fear. Perhaps it was one of those fallacies about cats. Or maybe he was just defective. It was probably the last one. 

“Well then Pet, tell me how much you love this. How much you crave having me inside you,” Greed laughed. 

Virgil looked up at Deceit pleadingly. He did his best to give a questioning mewl around Deceits fingers. He wasn’t allowed to speak when he was expected to be their pet, only make animal sounds, unless his master gave him a direct order to speak. He knew Greed would get mad if he didn’t speak but Deceit was much worse if he disobeyed training. 

“What a good little Kitty. You may speak to him, but you have to thank me afterwards,” Deceit grinned, removing his fingers from Virgil’s mouth. 

Virgil quickly gave Deceit’s hand and small lick, a sign of appreciation Deceit seemed to like. 

“I-I love it sir. You fill me up so well Sir. I’m grateful Master is letting you use me. Please use me all you like, Sir. T-thank you for punishing me so good Sir. I’m a bad Kitty that needs to be better trained,” Virgil panted between a mix of pained gasps, labored breaths, quiet mews, and scared purs. 

He hated every word that fell out of his mouth. They felt vial, like acid burning away at his little remaining pride. He hated it. He hated himself. 

Greed seemed happy through, he could feel Greed pulsing inside of him with each sentence he spoke. 

“I-” 

Virgil tried to continue but something was shoved down his throat before he could. Deceit had shoved one of his two penises deeply down his throat without warning, making him gag and dry hurl around him. His second penis was slapped against his cheek.