Chapter 50: Fantasy

Welp, trigger warnings for this chapter... This chapter is a bit sexual in nature, there are several mentions of rape and abuse, and a bit of disturbing imagery, not much but a little. It's also like a non-consensual fantasy(?), I don't even know. It's super hard to put a name to, you just have to know it is a bit unsettling not really morally or ethically correct. Good luck? Sorry for loading you guys with so much plot lately, I swear I'm planning some mostly fluff chapters soon. As always take care of yourselves and thank you for reading.

~~~

After what Virgil got Patton to admit to the others new rules had been put in place. It was made clear that the therapy sessions were not mandatory for everyone to participate in and that anyone could opt out of it at any time. Everyone else's feelings were just as important as Virgil and everyone had to properly communicate for things to work. Today Virgil was hanging out on Roman's lap after lunch while waiting for Logan to finish up with an itinerary for Thomas so they could start today's session, which Patton had decided it'd be for the best if he wasn't immediately part of it again to give himself a little time to process everything without nearly breaking down again. Patton had still felt pretty guilty about it despite Virgil's reassurance that he didn't mind and he didn't take any offense to Patton needing this.

Virgil nuzzled against Roman's jaw making him chuckle softly.

"Want something?" Roman asked teasingly.

Virgil pouted a bit and gave a nod, not really wanting to have to ask.

"I can't do anything if you don't speak up," Roman said.

Virgil hoisted himself further up and closer to Roman's chest, his arms wrapping over Roman's shoulder. Roman smiled as he leaned forward, welcoming Virgil's kiss. He rubbed his hands along Virgil's upper back and returned the kiss. Virgil let out happy little hums as Roman's lips moved against his; passionate, warm, electric. It was the feeling he came to know as so Roman and he loved it. One of his hands twisted into Roman's hair, accidentally pulling a little and making Roman gasp. Virgil was about to apologize but Roman returned to kissing him with new force and desire. He remembered that both Roman and Logan had mentioned before that they liked a little pain and he realized Roman likely enjoyed that. The kiss was heating up a lot and making Virgil core started to coil a bit, but not necessarily in a bad way. Roman's hands moved around to his chest to gently push him off so they could both catch their breath. Both of them were red in the face, their lips a bit swollen.

"Pardon but, I have finished my task and if you would like to begin therapy we can, although I have no quarrel with you choosing to continue this instead."

Roman and Virgil looked over to where Logan was now standing at the base of the stairs.

"No, I wanna do therapy today. I just... I wanted attention," Virgil muttered sheepishly.

"That's quite alright Virgil. If you are in need of more physical affection today, we can integrate more of it into our session today. That is, unless you are already feeling up for more intimate touch in which case we can easily change our plans for that," Logan explained.

"No. I, uh, I want more cuddling and maybe kissing but I don't think I'm quite ready for much else. Soon, but not yet," Virgil replied.

"That's alright, Darling, there is no need to force yourself. I'm just stating the option so you know it is there if you should decide one day it is something you'd like to try," Logan said. "Now would you like to head upstairs and start?"

Virgil nodded and was about to get up when he noticed Roman turning his head a bit and looking off with a distant expression on his face.

"Princy?" Virgil asked.