A Little Ending Note

Hey everyone. I'm so glad you all stuck through with this story until the end. It's been a pretty long journey and a lot of parts in this story went way off the script of what I thought it would be when I started, but hey, that's just the creative process, right? Again, I want to thank all of you so much, I also want to thank any future readers who may see this because you also managed to make it here! I'm really going to miss this story, but I'm not going to stop writing. I actually have two or three things that I'm going to be working on now that this is over. Their update schedules are going to be much longer since I need to focus on school but it might be some fun things to read once in a while. Anyways I'm going to list them below, they might be your style, they might not be, so I don't know how many of you I can expect to see reading them.

Faded Beauty

Summary: Roman and Remus haven't seen each other since they were kids. Not since Roman helped Remus run away from his cruel fate. That is until one day Remus and the alpha of his pack, Janus, are walking home and he smells an all too familiar omega scent mingled with blood.

Basically this story is going to be a DRLAMP Omegaverse AU that is Roman centric. It will be mature themed because welp, it's an omegaverse I'm pretty sure anyones who's read those knows what tends to happen. Anyways this story will have some rather dark themes kind of like this one one of the major topics being mpreg and stillbirths, like seriously if the loss of a child is something triggering to you it is going to be a major topic in this story so please take care of yourselves. This is also a very sick society that basically centers around breeding programs to produce and train perfect little omegas to be sold off to the elite alphas of society. Because of this there are several mentions of like twelve year old omegas either being sold off at auctions to the highest bidder or being deemed as unsellable and being sent to a brothel to become a prostitute, which is what this society deems as normal. Again, take care of yourselves if you choose to read this. There is no explicit content from anyone of that age just mentions of it because obviously that is wrong and other characters bring that up repetitively, but I'm pretty sure I'll probably have to use the underage tag on it, so yeah, that's a thing. If any of you choose to read it, I'm looking forward to writing it.

Posting date: Monday September 28th (Updates every other Monday)

Blindly In Love

Summary: Virgil was born blind. Unable to see the words his soulmates write him, only feel the tingle as they wrote. His parents told him what was written and wrote back for him. But what if it had all been a lie? A lie he didn't discover until college when his three soulmates are already together and completely unaware of his existence?

This one is actually a really fluffy story. There will be a bit of angst but trigger warnings will be like only anxiety. But yeah this is going to be LAMP Blind!Virgil Soulmate/College AU. There is also going to be the background ship of JanusxRemusxEmilyxRemy (BTW I need a ship name for this because I don't think it really exists anywhere else that I can find). Anyways I will warn people the first two chapters are kinda just intro into the story and it starts for real in the third chapter so if you read it please forgive them for being a little slow.

Posting date: Wednesday September 30th (Updates every other Wednesday)

That Pawful Life

No, no I'm not crazy and forgetting this is a story I just finished. I'm actually giving you guys three options that I'd appreciate you voting on.

Option one: Chapters 25-30 were actually made up on the fly. I thought people would be mad at me for my original plan so a few chapters before it I fabricated a different plan to do roughly the same things but in a shorter time frame with less triggering scenes. However that doesn't mean I don't have my idea from what I was originally going to do. So this option is called the Alternate Ending. I would say it is the Bad Ending but I just don't know if I would consider it bad or just, not as happy? Anyways, basically it would be a story starting at the twenty fourth chapter and be the what if Deceit did things a little differently. I will warn you this story, although hopefully mostly focusing on the mental manipulation and abuse, will contain more scenes of graphic abuse and rape so fair warning. It will also be mostly hurt/no-comfort. So it's dark, but I also have fun writing dark things soooooo, yeah, I have no quarrel with writing it.

Option two: So one of the main reasons I was going to write the alternate ending was because I was a bit upset with myself for making all of the dark sides such background characters when I actually had personalities and names and all of that for the three OCs. So another option I wanted to offer was request chapters from this universe. Like if people wanted to see more interactions between just two of them, or if people had date ideas they would have liked to seen, if people wanted to see Virgil experiencing specific new things for the first time, or say people were disappointed there weren't more dark scenes in this story or people want to see more of Virgil growing up or things of that nature. Basically although it wouldn't have a plot I'd probably still be able to slip in more about those three, specifically Vanity because he is genuinely my baby and I'm still so freaking mad I lost the chapters I'd written of the Alternate ending because there was a really good scene that I had written from his perspective and now I can't remember it fully. Lol, little tangent.

Option three: This story is one of the first things I've finished and actually felt decently proud of. Sooo, part of me also kind of wants to leave it alone? So my third option is that this story ends here with no more content. Let it live as a stand alone piece with no other extras.

As I've said it is completely up to all of you. Please feel free to vote whatever has the most votes by the nineteenth will be the option I go with (keep in mind this story is posted in three places so unless you check all of them you might not know the final count for the votes until I either post or don't post.

Posting Date: (If applicable) Friday October 2nd (Updates every other Friday)

Finally I also wanted to mention that I will start trying to be active on social media if anyone does want to talk to me or stuff. Mostly I'll be using it to post small little sketches I've made for stories and then posting over pieces for all of the stories, plus when I am writing, if something comes up and I cannot post I will likely say something there. However it's probably going to be pretty few posts so like, you guys don't actually need to pay attention to them. Currently there really isn't anything on them but I will start posting the doodles I have soon-ish.

Tumbler: https://spirit-star.tumblr.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spiritstarstories/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpiritStar5

Again for the possibly last time for quite a while or possibly ever if you don't want to keep reading my stuff, take care of yourselves and thank you for reading. <3