Update

I'm so sorry. I'm just letting you know that there isn't going to be and update tomorrow, there might not even be one in four days, there might be two in four days, I don't know yet. This won't be very eloquent probably because I'm really kinda a mess right now. Uh, my college decided that the dormitories were going to be one person and I purposely was rooming with my friend for my mental health. I'm fairly sure it's obvious to many of you by the way I talk a lot I'm majorly depressive and suffer from anxiety. It's not physically safe for me to be left alone in a small nine by nine room that I'm not allowed to leave. They offered that you could move out and like everywhere is booked and in the places I can find my friend is being super against it and I'm just super stressed right now. I haven't stopped crying for more than fifteen minuets in the past forty eight hours, I can't eat or sleep, I'm so stressed I feel ill. As I said I'm a bit of a mess. Needless to say I haven't done any writing and there is no way I'm in any condition to give you guys anything of decent quality in my state and you guys don't deserve that. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll come back to this when I can. The school told us yesterday morning and the last chance to change our mind is by Monday. I'm so sorry. I'm just really freaked out and scared and stressed, I can't write. I know you are all super nice and won't blame me for this but I still feel horribly. So sorry, I'll write for you when I can and I'll probably still be around checking in on the comments if you guys message me. As always, take care of yourselves and thank you for reading.