~Ice Cream Pound Cake

Makes for 8 Servings

Ingredients:

Pound Cake

6 eggs

1/3 cup of milk

1 tablespoon of vanilla extract

1 1/4 cups of flour

1 teaspoon of baking powder

1/4 teaspoon of salt

3/4 cup of sugar

1 1/2 sticks of butter

Ice Cream

Vanilla

1 1/2 cups of vanilla bean extract

Chocolate

1 cup of heavy cream

7 ounces of sweetened condensed milk

1 1/2 tablespoons of cocoa powder

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

1/2 cup of flour

1/2 stick of butter

1/4 cup of brown sugar

2 tablespoon of milk

1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract

1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips

1 cup of heavy cream

7 ounces of sweetened condensed milk

Shell

6 oz of heavy cream

6 oz of butter

2 tablespoons of corn syrup

Preparation:

1. Preheat the oven for 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and align the bottom with parchment paper.

2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and vanilla.

3. Place the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the butter and mix to combine. Then add half of the egg mixture and mix again. Add the remaining mixture when the entire batter is combined.

4. Pour in the pan and bake for 55 minutes.

5. Cool for 1 hour.

6. Slice the pound cake horizontally into 3 pieces. Place the first slice in a loaf tin lined with plastic wrap. Cover the cake with vanilla ice cream.

7. In a large bowl, add the cream, condensed milk, and cocoa powder, and whip until soft peaks form.

8. Add a second layer of cake and cover with the chocolate ice cream.

9. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

10. Evenly spread the flour out on a sheet pan, and bake for 5 minutes to kill bacteria.

11. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add the milk and vanilla, and mix until thoroughly incorporated.

12. Add the baked flour and mix, and gently fold in chocolate chips.

13. Using a small spoon, scoop out dime-sized rounds of the dough and transfer to a sheet pan. Freeze for a minimum of an hour.

14. In a large bowl, add the cream and condensed milk, then whip until soft peaks form.

15. Fold in the frozen cookie dough, then transfer to a baking pan.

16. Place the last layer of cake on top, followed by the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

17. Make the chocolate glaze: Add the chocolate, butter, and corn syrup to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, whisking between until completely melted. Whisk vigorously until glaze is smooth and glossy. Let cool before using.

18. Let the sauce sit for a few seconds, then fold over the plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen, about 4 hours.