Another Late Start

Sorry that this is short, I need to post something as the beginning. The rest will be longer.

Deku and Ochako lay in bed with Eri on the other side of the small dorm room. A light shines through the window, landing on Deku's eyes. He slightly stirs, causing Ochako to wake up as well. The two stretch as they get their bodies prepared for the day. Deku slid to the side of the bit and sat up. He stretched some more and rubbed his eyes. He then looked at his phone. It was 8:30AM. Deku's eyes widened.
"Ochako wake up or we're gonna be late for school oh my god we are screwed!" Deku said quickly as he shook Ochako and went to wake up Eri.
"Aaaa, what did you say? Something about being la... SHOOT!" She screamed jumping out of bed. Deku woke up Eri in a rush.
"Eri, get dressed quickly or we are screwed." Deku said. Eri ran into the bathroom and began getting dressed while Deku and Ochako got dressed as well. In about 2 minutes they were ready to go without showered or anything. Deku just sprayed a bottle of cologne all over himself and Eri and Ochako. They then ran downstairs, skipping breakfast, ran to the doors and outside. Ochako used zero gravity on herself and Eri as Deku grabbed the two. He then charged One for All to his max and sprinted to the school. Once he made it to the front doors he checked the time. 8:39AM. The clock rings at 8:40AM. They then sprinted to the class. Deku dropped Eri off at Present Mic's office and ran to the class. Ochako was standing right outside the door waiting for Deku.
"Come one! Four more seconds!" Ochako said. Deku slid in his shoes as he turned and jumped full speed into the class room. He landed on the ground as everyone watched him do it. The bell rang.
"YES!" Ochako cheered as Deku and Ochako felt a wind of relief rush over them. Aizawa walked in.
"Wow, almost late for the second time at the start of a story? Impressive." He said. The two quickly zoomed to their seats as Aizawa began class.
"Okay, so, today, we start with a test." Aizawa said. All of the class groaned, not wanting this. Aizawa passed out tests. The test was like a progression test.
How far have you gotten? How much have you learned? Those types of questions. After 30 minutes of hard work, Deku finished third behind Momo and Bakugo. Iida then turned in his test, the Ochako. So on and so forth. Deku got in his seat and placed his head on his desk. It's been almost an hour and the day had been stressful. He sighed with his head down.
"This year will be ten times harder." Aizawa told them a month ago. Yeah, no kidding. Deku was almost late in the first day and boom, pops quiz. He sighed and hoped the day to get better...