Misunderstandings

Alright, quick note, things go downhill from here, so yeah... >:)

After the whole meeting parents thing, Deku and a Ochako went back to the dorms for the rest of their weekend. Some people asked where they've been and answered normally. Deku looked over at Todoroki, who had a smirk on his face. That made eye contact.
Don't you dare...
Todoroki gave a thumbs up, which cause Deku to jump at him and pin him to the ground. (Just kidding) For the rest of the day, things seemed normal and nothing special really happened, except for one thing...
*Ding*
Deku picked up his phone and looked at it. It was a text from a random number.
*Hello?* Was all it said. Deku, confused, decided to respond.
*Wrong Number? Who is this?* Deku asked. The number responded.
*This is Hatsume, Midoriya, right?* The text said. Deku was surprised but also confused.
*Yes, but what for?* He asked.
*I need some help to get a present for Iida for his birthday. Don't tell him though* She texted. Deku thought for a moment.
*I can whip up a list of things later. His birthday is in more than a month.* Deku texted back. He then remembered his birthday was coming really close.
*I know, but it's never too early to prepare! And I actually want you to come to the mall with me. It'll be a lot faster* She texted back. Deku was a little taken back. He didn't really want to go. He looked up to see Ochako typing on her phone too.
*Uhh... I'm not sure that's a good idea...* He texted trying to shut her down.
*Meet me at the mall at 4 tomorrow :)* She said. Deku was confused and upset at this point. She wouldn't listen. But then he gave it a thought.
Well... she probably does like Iida... and I'm helping a friend... things should be fine!
"Hey Ochako—" Deku began before being interrupted by a knock at the door. Ochako looked up from her phone to listen before the interruption.
"Hey guys, we decided to watch a movie together. It's been a while since the whole class got together, so yeah!" Kirishima smiled. Next to him was Iida and Kaminari.
Dang it, can't tell Ochako yet... I'll tell her later...
"Sure! Let's go." Deku said. Ochako nodded behind him. They all ended up downstairs, where most of everyone hung out already.
"Alright, who wants to watch all the Marvel movies in order!?" Kaminari asked. Everyone was eh.
"That would take to long. We have school tomorrow idiot." Bakugo said. Kaminari sighed.
"How bout we keep goin until we can't." He said. Nobody had any objections so they agreed to and began watching. There were at least ten bowls of popcorn. Even as the movie went on, some people talked a bit and laughed while others watched or played on their phone. It was a bonding experience. Deku was enjoying the movie as the rest of the night unfolded. In the end, they stayed up till one in the morning deeming their attempts to sleep at a reasonable time useless. They all quickly fell asleep once in bed. (Eri was there too (; )

*Time Skip to End of the School Day*
"Class Dismissed." Aizawa said as he lay down on the floor in his yellow sleeping cocoon. Deku got up from his chair sweating from the hard working day. The day ended at around 3:30PM too. Deku was walking through the hallway alone when his phone dinged.
*I'm here* A random texted said. Deku was confused at first, then realized he had to be at the mall. He also realized he didn't tell Ochako since he forgot last night because of the movie, sleep, then schoolwork. They were even assigned a project too. Deku quickly looked around to find Ochako and tell her. She wasn't there.
SHOOT... well whatever. I'm helping a friend anyway so it won't matter. I'll probably be able to tell her once I get back. He thought. He quickly ran back to the dorms to get change out of sweaty clothes and tell Ochako. After about eight minutes he arrived at the dorms.
Wait, why the hell is Hatsume at the mall already. It's not even close to 4... how did she even get there? Deku also thought. He came to the conclusion he'd ask later. He quickly ran up to his dorm room, which where Ochako and him basically made a living there. They had everything there like they shared a room. Deku ran in.
"Hey Ocha— where is she?" He asked himself. He looked around but to no avail. Wasn't even in the room. He then saw her phone on a desk on the charger.
"Hm... must've went somewhere directly from school... ERI!" Deku concluded. Eri started going to the school with other kids. The time it ended was around 2:00 though...
"Wait, maybe that's not it... whatever, I'm in a rush anyway." He said to himself. He changed into clean fresh clothes and headed out to the mall...