Venomous Purge (Part 6)

"Wake up." Something said. Deku stirred in his sleep.
"WAKE UP!" It said again, louder. Deku opened his eyes instantly and sat up just to feel pain. He fell back down on his back. He was in a bed. He looked up to see a blinding light. It was a light bulb. He looked around. He saw Bakugo laying in a bed over. Deku places his hand on the back of his neck to scratch before wincing in pain. Stitches. Everything came back to him.
"Deku?" Ochako asked. She was standing in the doorway of the room.
"How long was I out?" Deku asked.
"You do you feel?" Ochako asked.
"How long have I been out!?" Deku asked again.
"Only for like fifteen minutes since you got here. We got you patched up but you can't move out of bed." Ochako said. Deku looked at his arms. They were stitched up as well.
"I need to back out there." Deku said as he pulled the covers off himself. He winced in pain.
"You can't go! You're too injured!" Ochako said.
"I have to. It's a hero's duty." Deku said getting on his feet. Ochako ran over to him.
"Please! Just lay down!" Ochako said again. Deku refused. He took a step forward.
"Deku." Another voice said. Deku turned his head to see Bakugo slightly up.
"You can't go... you'll die..." He said.
"I have to! Who else will stop him?" Deku asked.
"The heroes will!" Ochako said. Deku sighed.
"Look, I'm gonna say this now. I'm our best chance at winning." He said. They didn't object.
"I lasted longer than anyone else out there. He's weak to physical attacks. If I can get one good hit on him then—"
"Sit down." All Might said. Deku looked to the doorway to see him standing there. Behind him was Kaminari, Tsu, Tokoyami, Momo, and Iida.
"All Might... I have to go out there! I have to fight!" Deku said.
"You can't. You'll die." Kaminari said.
"I'm sorry Midoriya, but you can't go back out. You are in no fighting condition." Iida said.
"But... but I have to! You saw out there how well I did! I was the only one that could do that well!" Deku said. Suddenly someone ran up to the doorway.
"We've received news All Might." The man said. All Might turned to him.
"Almost all the heroes are down. The city is fully evacuated, but he won't stop." The man said. Everyone stared at him.
"I'm going." Deku said.
"No you aren't!" Ochako said.
"You will die!" Tokoyami said.
"I have to! Who's gonna be there!?" Deku asked. Nobody responded.
"I'm going." Iida said. He turned and left.
"H... No... no he'll die! I have to try!" Deku said.
"I'm sorry." All Migjt said. Ochako left the room. Everyone backed up as All Might closed the door. They locked it from the outside. Deku just stared at the door. He lay back onto the bed.
"I need to go... I have to... I have to stop him..." Deku said to himself. Bakugo was hearing all of this. He was having internal conflict too.
"Stand up." Someone said. Deku looked up at Bakugo.
"What?" Deku asked. Bakugo looked at him.
"What?" Bakugo asked.
"Stand up." The voice said again. Deku stood up. He walked over to Bakugo.
"Deku, what are you doing?" Bakugo asked. He was weak still.
"I'm sorry." Deku said as he grabbed both of his arms. He squeezed tight. Bakugo winced heavily in pain. He fell unconscious from the amount of pain he received.
"To the wall." The voice said. Deku turned and walked to the corner of the room. He charged One for All. His injuries hurt like hell, but he went through them. He was about to punch a hole in the wall before he heard something again.
"Wait. Take two steps to the left." It said. Deku was confused. He took two steps to the left.
"Now." The voice said. Deku punched forward as a hole opened in the wall. It lead outside. He leapt out and turned back to the wall. Next to the hole was a metal pipe. The metal pipe lead to a generator outside. If he hadn't taken two steps to the left, the power would've went out.
"That voice... you sounded a lot like—"
"Hello." Someone said. Deku turned to see nobody.
"Down here." It said. Deku looked down to see Nezu.
"Nezu? Uh... you're not gonna stop me!" Deku said. Nezu shook his head.
"No no. I know I can't stop you of all people. Out of everyone I've met, you have the strongest will." Nezu said. Deku was confused.
"Anyhow, you can't be a hero without this." Nezu said holding something up to Deku. Deku grabbed it. It was his hero costume. Deku smiled. Suddenly he felt a large amount of pain in his left leg.
"OW!" He shouted. Nezu pulled something out of him.
"Don't worry. This is just the cure we have for Blight's disease. It'll stop any side effects from happening if you get infected." Nezu said. Deku sighed.
"Thanks." He said.
"No problem. Now save this city." He said. Deku nodded as he ran off. On his way he changed to his hero outfit. He quickly made it to the city.