Class A vs Class B (Part 2)

Aight, there's a little change. Koda is with Tokoyami and Shoji is worth Iida.

The battles continued as Todoroki and Deku watched.
"Well, considering quirks, Tokoyami's team might lose." Todoroki said. Deku nodded.
"Yeah. I don't think they'll make it far against them. Let's see though." Deku said. Everyone was watching as Tokoyami's team and Shihai's team crossed each other. It started with a pipe being thrown and becoming the size of a semi truck due to Yui. Everyone dodged out of the way.
"Well, I found our enemy." Tokoyami said. The two teams revealed each other.
"Let's begin." Jurota said with a grin. He began to transform into a beast as Tokoyami got Dark Shadow out and everyone got ready for battle. Tokage split apart a bunch into little pieces and flew towards them. Tsu jumped and used her tongue to try and stop Jurota from attacking. He dodged the tongue and jumped to to attack Tsu before receiving a hit from Aoyama's naval laser. Yui and Awase nodded to each other as they began to do something. Tokoyami noticed this.
"Stop them!" He shouted. Tsu jumped in to attack before Tokage speared in front of her and landed a kick in. Jurota then jumped up landed another hit on her, cashing her to be flung against a pipe. She laid down semi unconscious. Tokoyami noticed Yui and Awase moving around and putting up large metal plates.
"Are they blocking our exits?" He asked himself as he blocked one of Jurota's attacks. Suddenly Shihai speared behind him. Tokoyami looked down to see a large shadow caster upon him. Shihai was about to get a hit off before Aoyama lasered him. He fell back and into the floor as he merged with the shadow. They were being enclosed, and everyone realized why.
"It's to get shadow! Stop them!" Tokoyami said. He wasn't scared about Shihai, he was scared about losing control. Aoyama aimed an attack before being hit by Tokage, seeming to appear out of nowhere. The swift attack knocked him unconscious. Tokage began splitting apart. Mineta noticed this and began throwing a bunch of his balls. They bang sticking to her and hitting the ground. A lot of her was stuck to Mineta's balls. She tried to reform back only to get only half her body.
"What the hell?" She asked herself. Mineta threw more balls at her. Jurato came out of nowhere and tried to land a hit on Mineta. Mineta tried to guard but never made contact with anything. He looked to see Jurota grab his head and start scratching.
"Stop it! Go away!" He yelled. It was Koda. Since Jurota was kinda half animal with his quirk, Koda was able to control him in some way. He was just stunned for a bit.
"I'll stop Awase!" Tokoyami said. Dark shadow flew over and hit Yui away. Awase was melding something quickly.
"This ends here!" Tokoyami shouted as Dark Shadow went for a swift hit. Dark Shadow stopped.
"Dark Shadow?" Tokoyami asked.
"You won't be able to control him for a bit." Shihai said. He was inside and controlling Dark Shadow. Tokoyami's eyes widened when he realized what Yui and Awase were doing. They were creating a large shadow. A shadow that's so dark. Dark Shadow grew in size.
"GET OUT OF HERE!" Tokoyami shouted. Koda and Mineta nodded as they began running. Tsu also began waking up as she saw Dark Shadow go out of control. Tsu nodded to Tokoyami as she ran away. Awase began running before Dark Shadow hit him. Shihai stayed in a shadow. Soon enough Dark Shadow destroyed all the metal plates. He died down. As he was. Shihai came up and knocked out Tokoyami with a swift hit to the neck. He sighed as he looked around to see everyone in the area to be knocked out. Tsu, Mineta, and Koda revealed themselves.
"You're surrounded. Kero." Tsu said.
"Well, let's see about that." Shihai grinned. Nothing happened.
"Were you supposed to do something?" Mineta asked. Shihai looked down to see bugs crawling under his feet. He wasn't touching a shadow. Tsu jumped at him and instantly wrapped him up with her tongue.
"This if for Tokoyami!" Tsu shouted as she proceeded to slam Shihai over and over again.
"Yeah. Don't mess with someone's girl or boy friend. Trust me, I know." Mineta said. They proceeded to wrap them up with capture tape and ran toward the flag. Tsu stopped.
"I'm gonna go and help with defending the flag. You two go up ahead." Tsu said. The two nodded and began going. Tsu hopped back to defend the flag...