Blight's Redraw + Update

So, I was wondering what to draw out then realized how kinda garbage Blight's old sketch was. I decided to draw a new one and I'm more happy with it. I think at the time I drew the first one, I was drawing in the My Hero style... in a way. It wasn't exactly like it, but it was mostly based off of it. I finally drew Blight in my style and I actually love it. Here it is.

Basically, I think it's better

Basically, I think it's better. On the walls you can see venom creeping in from the room over along with it dripping from the cracks. You can also see Blight putting a scratch in the wall. The door actually sucks (I fixed it) and I suck at drawing hands and feet. In the end, this is more of an accurate representation of him than the last one. Anyway, on to other stuff.

Tomorrow is August first for those of you reading the day this releases. Well, August First is my birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday me! A day closer to death. That's about it though. You also probably noticed that I'm also updating Re:Hero as well cause I love it. Some of you should check it out if you haven't. Honestly, this is where you can leave now. I'm just gonna basically use this part as a blog thing. I listened to an Album named SuperRock. Near the end of my school year with quarantine, most of the songs on it went away because "SoNg OuT oF rEgIoN." Well, the songs there were actual BOPS and were actually some of the best stuff I've heard. Well, today, I was looking for an old song I heard a long time ago then realized the songs were back. I'm listening to it as we speak. It's funny, cause the meme "I came searching for copper but found gold" was basically what happened. That's practically it for today. I won't be posting until tomorrow probably on my AND Jiro's birthday. We share a birthday which is cool. Well, that's all for today, have a nice rest of you existing day.