All for One's Secret

*A day after the fight*
"You'll he released today. We've done many scans on you and your friends. They are all cured and in a good physical state." The doctor said to Deku, Ochako, Toshinori, and Inko. They nodded in response as he left to prepare for other things.
"Well, that was a battle and a half." Deku said.
"Yeah! You were amazing out there!" Ochako smiled.
"We would've lost without you." Deku said.
"I'll say this young Midoriya, your shoot style and total control over your quirk is definitely better and stronger. Just because you are strong now doesn't mean you should stop training though!" Toshinori said. Deku sighed.
"I know, I've been doing a good job." Deku assured. Toshinori sighed.
"You got lucky Endeavor showed up with young Todoroki. If it wasn't for them, well..." He stopped not wanting to continue.
"Don't worry me like that! I'm already sad enough!" Inko cried.
"I know, but, I'm just being real. Midoriya is strong, but he can't just charge into battle over everyone else against whoever. That brings me to a few months back." He said glaring at Deku. Deku gulped.
"I never really lectured you, but I will now. Running at All for One like that was INSANE!" Toshinori shouted as blood spat out of his mouth. That got the attention of a wondering doctor outside.
"Sir, are you—" He began before being cut off by Toshinori.
"Oh, yes! Don't worry!" He smiled. The doctor just shrugged and backed away.
"Look, what you did was suicide. Do you understand how powerful he is?!" He asked. Deku gulped.
"W-well..." He tried to get out.
"Do you or no!?" He screamed.
"YES! It's just that, I didn't like anything happening. He was in the same city as mom, he was hunting her down, I needed to stop him and—" Deku continued before having a hand being placed on his shoulder.
"Sometimes, you need to let the pro's handle it." He said. Deku sighed.
"Well, I'm another thing is... well... I'll tell you once you've been released and had some alone time. I'm sure you and young Uraraka want to be alone." He said as he slightly hit Uraraka with his elbow.
"I don't know what you mean by that but I don't like the energy." Deku said.
"W-what!? What do you think we want!?" Ochako asked, sorta angry. Even Inko was staring at him angrily.
"What? I'm ju— OW!" He shouted as Inko grabbed his ear.
"Well, anyway, we'll be going now! Bye! Love you two!" Inko said dragging Toshinori out the door.
"Bye! Love you too!" Deku said back as he and Ochako waved back. The two left the room, leaving them alone for a bit.
"So, what do you think All Might wanted to tell you?" Ochako asked.
"I don't know, but I have a slight idea..." Deku said...

*Time Skip One Week* (I know it's long, you didn't miss much)
After the recovery of everyone in the Blight battle, they all started up school again. They've been training like hell to catch up to what they missed. Class B-2 have been teasing them for them being behind... when I saw Class 2-B I mean Monoma.
"Pfff! I thought Class 2-A was supposed to be much better than us! Look how far behind you are! You don't even compare to—" Monoma ranted before Kendo put an end to it.
"Jeez, calm down, would you?" She asked the unconscious Monoma on the ground.
"I don't think he can. Is there a cure for rabies?" Mina asked.
After a week of hell with an enraged Aizawa, the weekend rolled around, which gave Deku, Ochako, and Eri some time to rest.
"Jeez! Why can't he cut us some slack!?" Ochako asked laying back on Deku's bed. She and Deku were sweating like crazy while Eri just sat there with a smile.
"You guys smell!" She said.
"Yeah, well run 400 meters while carrying someone on your back." Deku said as he took a seat on the ground. The exercise they just came from was running 400 meters while a person on their back. They weren't allowed to use quirks while it was around blazing outside, of all days to be this hot. The two just sat in their air conditioned room as they let off all their body heat. After a while they decided to head to the living quarters.
"Hey guys." Ochako greeted as she set herself on the couch next to the other girls. Just about everyone was down there since it's been a rough day.
"Why is it so hot outside!?" Kaminari asked.
"I don't know. Why is the sun existing?" Sero asked.
"Well screw the sun! Why can't it be night outside forever!? In fact, I hope the sun explodes!" He yelled. Bakugo just looked at him.
"Yeah, cause screw living, right?" He asked.
"Hey guys!" Todoroki greeted a he walked through the front door. Everyone stared at him.
"What..? OH NOPE! STAY AWAY!" He said as he pointed at them to get back. Long story short, they wanted his ice.
"Let's go outside!" Mina suggested to everyone. They were all bored and hot, and while tired, they needed to stay active. Nobody had objections, so they just went outside. They decided to chill outside rather than inside for the cool, warm breeze to flow through their hair. Everything was going perfectly. Kaminari looked surprised for a moment, like he was reminded of something.
"I totally forgot! HEY MINA! LETS GO!" He shouted as he ran into the dorms. It looked like Mina knew what was happening so she ran in after him. After about a minute the two came out with a box. The box was filled with popsicles.
"IT'S ON THE HOUSE! EVERYONE GETS ONE!" Mina called out as the two stood there, pleased by the work they've done. (Shinso bought the popsicles)
Everyone grabbed one as they began eating the nice, ice cold treat on the hot day. Deku was eating his when Ochako came up to him.