New Story!? (Possibly)

I'm getting in the mood for writing again, however, I don't really feel like writing MHA. That's why I've come to the conclusion of creating a new story! I have absolutely no clue what to call it, but I have a plan. I'll figure out the title later. More about the story, I've been into magic and stuff like that lately, as I've been playing Genshin Impact a little too much for one human being. On top of that, I just want to make a fantasy story in general after watching anime like the Isekai Quartet and Chuunibyou, which is slice of life but has some pretty cool scenes. 10/10, I really recommend Chuunibyou (You can probably tell from my new profile pic). Anyway, next would be something where you guys could come in. OC's! Again, but uh another story. Anyway, I want to create an entirely new world and need characters. For this, I could use a lot of OC's. I've also been thinking, "Hey, why not add THEM to the story?"  If you guys want, just creat a character that's just you. I'm probably gonna add more requirements to these OC's, but for now, that's what I'm planning. I think I'm gonna start it once I finish off Coffee and Green Tea as I'm going to take a break before starting the last chapter. I'll have more info on that later. If you guys think I should do it, please tell me. I really need a break from MHA right now, so writing this would give me and you guys a story to write/read. Depending on what you guys think, I'll write it. Anyway, that's about it. This is also going on Coffee and Green Tea, or if you're reading this on Coffee and Green Tea, it's also on Random Stuff. That's about it, have a good one.