Substitute Teacher

After Deku's and Ochako's make out session, they quickly got into their seats as people began walking in.
"Oh, there you guys are. We couldn't find you this morning." Kirishima said. He was with Bakugo, Kaminari, Jiro, Momo, and Todoroki.
"Why did you guys get here so fast?" Momo asked.
"Oh, we thought we were late." Ochako said, scratching the back of her head. The last thing they needed was for everyone else to get worried too. Mabey sometime later that day, but they didn't need to know yet.
"Pfff. Wouldn't be the first." Bakugo said taking a seat in front of Deku. Soon enough, more people came in and soon, class was minutes from starting. That's when the teacher walked in. It was Endeavor.
"Hello class! I will be a substitute for Aizawa today." He said. Everyone had different reaction. Deku was unsure, most people got excited, Bakugo leaned forward in his desk because he knew training was gonna be hard, and Todoroki's eye began twitching in anger while he was trying to contain his anger and hate. Momo turned to him to seeing him have a stroke. She didn't know what to do about it because they were in class. Shinso seemed to be unamused by all of this, looking tired. Endeavor cleared his voice.
"So, Aizawa has things to do currently. I'll be here to train you guys. Any questions?" He asked. Bakugo's and Todoroki's hands went up. Endeavor called on Bakugo.
"Will there be physical training today? And will it be difficult are pain inflicting on another person?" Bakugo asked. Endeavor, kinda creeped out, responded.
"Today there will be physical training, yes. For the info locating harm on others, no. Today is a progress test. It should be the same as the first ones you guys took." He explained. Bakugo pouted a little heating there isn't hurt being done to others. Endeavor then let out a large sigh before calling on Todoroki.
"Why did Mr. Aizawa pick garbage to teach the class?" Todoroki asked. Endeavor placed his face into his hand as some people let out small giggles.
"Oh Shoto... Everyone, I'll meet you outside!" Endeavor said as he walked out the door. Everyone went and grabbed their gym outfits. As Deku was walking down a hallway to the outside, a special guest appeared. It was All Might (Toshinori).
"Young Midoriya!" He greeted. Deku greeted back.
"So, if your not busy, can I have a little word with you?" He asked. Deku shrugged.
"I guess. What is it?" Deku asked. Toshinori pulled him into his office.
"It's about One for All. I've also seen the footage from the raid on the league." Toshinori explained. Deku nodded, indicating to him to go on.
"Okay, so. I think you used around 50% power." Toshinori said. Deku, who wasn't really too shocked, still raised his eyebrows.
"Really? Nice!" Deku said. Toshinori nodded.
"Anyway, get going. Endeavor might make you train extra." He said. The two departed with a small wave. Deku would've went into depth about the vision, but he didn't have time. Deku finally arrived to the group waiting for him outside.
"Took you long enough!" Bakugo screamed. Deku affixed himself into the group as endeavor began.
"Okay class. We will begin with the ball throw." Endeavor announced holding a small sheet of paper. Bakugo went first.
"Let's see what you got." Endeavor said. Bakugo grinned before cranking back his arm for a throw. He then shot out his arm at an immense speed Ali with a huge explosion, sending the ball flying. Endeavor looked at the devise that recorded it.
"903 Meters." He said. Everyone's jaws dropped. He raised his score just around 200 meters. How was anyone gonna get close to that.
"I'll go next." Deku said raising an arm. Endeavor nodded as he looked down at his clipboard to find the place he was going to mark. Deku got ready to throw. He was sort of uneasy. With the entire Eri problem, he didn't have his mind straight. His mind was running all over the place. Endeavor saw the stress in his eyes. There was nothing he could do. Deku couldn't concentrate. He charged up his throw and One for All at as night as he could go. He gulped. He took a deep breath and threw it.
"1026.4 Meters!" Endeavor announced. Everyone just sighed. They expected that with Deku's rapid growth and now that he could use power in his whole arm with full force. Deku looked out into the distance and sighed. Endeavor saw this uneasiness again.
"Can I go next?" Ochako asked. Nobody had any objections.
"Sure, you'll need a powerful throw." Endeavor joked. Nobody laughed. Ochako took the ball and threw it with zero gravity. Like last time, she got an infinite.
"Any volunteers?" Endeavor asked. Nobody said anything.
"Okay, then we'll start with Aoyama." He demanded. They went threw the rest of the challenge easily, and after a bit of time, it was time for the next. The next one was the 50-meter dash. The first ones up were Iida and Deku. They both were the fastest in the class, so they matched each other.
"Begin!" Iida and Deku sprinted at full speed. Iida crosses the line first, then Deku.
"Iida, 2.57 seconds. Midoriya, 3.14 seconds." Endeavor said. Deku sighed as Iida placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Don't worry, you did impressively well!" Iida said. Deku let off a little smile. Next was Ochako and Kirishima.
"Begin!" Ochako used zero gravity to launch herself forward and not hit the ground. She stayed low, using all fours to pick up speed. Kirishima just ran like hell. He went as fast as possible but was never able to even get close to Ochako.
"Uraraka, 5.34 seconds. Kirishima, 6.45 seconds." Endeavor announced.
"Dang it. Well, it's faster than last time." He told himself. Deku cake up to Ochako.
"Quick thinking. That was smart using your zero gravity like that." Deku said. Ochako grinned.
"Well, I get it from you." She responded. They went through the rest of the tests like normal, everyone getting better scores than last time. Next was grip strength. Shoji scores the best in that, with Deku following up close behind. Again, Deku's scores increased while his mind was still conflicted. Next was the long jump, which Deku cleared this time. Next up, side stepping. Deku again did surprisingly well. The next three tests, distance run, seated toe-touch, and sit ups, everyone did better than last time, especially Deku. After a bit of time, the score went up. Scores go as followed.
Deku- 1st
Bakugo- 2nd
Todoroki- 3rd
Momo- 4th
Iida- 5th
Tokoyami- 6th
Shoji- 7th
Ojiro- 8th
Mina- 9th
Kirishima- 10th
Ochako- 11th
Tsu- 12th
Sato- 13th
Koda- 14th
Sero- 15th
Kaminari- 16th
Aoyama- 17th
Shinso- 18th
Jiro- 19th
Toru- 20th
"Those are the results." Endeavor said.
"Wow! Good job Deku! You went up a lot!" Ochako congratulated.
"HOW DID THAT DAMN NERD BEAT ME?!" Bakugo screamed. Kirishima chuckled and placed his hand on his shoulder.
"Mabey you just need to—" He began until Bakugo decided scream some more.
"I DON'T NEED TO HEAR IT!" Bakugo screamed. Endeavor cleared his throat.
"Okay, these results seem better than last time. Everyone improved on both a quirk level and a physical level." He explained.
"Um... that's all Aizawa wanted me to say. Class is dismissed?" He told them but slightly asking. Todoroki left to the classroom. Others began following.
"Midoriya, can I have a word?" Endeavor asked. Now, Deku was kinda afraid. He knew that Endeavor was the new number one hero and that he was also Todoroki's father, so he was scared.
"O-oh. Y-yeah... sure." He said. He walked over to Endeavor as Ochako and Iida waited. Endeavor brought him around the corner of the building.
"I've seen something bothering you. What is it?" He asked. Deku scratches his neck.
"Well, you see, you know Eri?" Deku asked. Endeavor sighed.
"So this is what it's about. Okay, the reason why I really wanted to talk is to tell you a few things disregarding that." He said. Deku nodded.
"First off, thank you. I know you've helped Shoto use his fire, even if he's still denying me." He said. Deku nodded to indicate he was listening.
"Second, the anger and discomfort you've been feeling while training. It's been hindering you, hasn't it?" He asked. Deku cleared his through a bit.
"Uh... No! Not at all." He said with a fake smile. Endeavor saw past it. He placed his hand on Deku's shoulder.
"Look, what I want to tell you is, is that sometimes, you need to use that anger to make yourself more powerful. If you put in that discomfort and anger into your punch, you'll get stronger. That's how I kept burning during that Nomu fight." Endeavor explained. (Yes, Endeavor fought the new Nomu from the anime in this). Deku nodded again.
"Yes sir!" He said. Endeavor nodded.
"Good, remember that." He said as he backed away.
"You can go." He said. Deku bowed and thanked him, then made his way to Ochako and Iida.
"What was that about?" Ochako asked. Deku sighed.
"Just a few words about the sports festival. He's never been able to talk to me." He said. Iida and Ochako nodded. They then made their way to the class room to get ready to leave. Soon enough they got their bags and decided to go check up on Eri. Recovery Girl gave them a note that said where she'd be. They began leaving when Iida, Todoroki, and Momo caught up to them.
"Hey!" Momo greeted. Deku and Ochako waved back.
"Where are you guys heading?" Todoroki asked. Deku and Ochako looked at each other and decided what they were gonna say.
"So, Eri is sick." Ochako said. Everyone gasped.
"Is it bad?" Iida asked.
"Hopefully not. She's in the hospital and we're going to check up on her. Wanna come along?" Deku asked. They all nodded in agreement. They five began their way to the hospital...

*Somewhere else unknown*
"Finally, I've been calling for days." Gale said. The other, what seemed to be the main villain, rose up.
"Yeah yeah, sorry. I have good news." A voice said.
"What is it?" The main villain asked.
"Well, remember the League of Villains?" He asked through the phone.
"Oh my god, SandStorm, get to the point!" The main villain shouted.
"R-right, sorry. Anyway, I was able to, in quotes, join them." SandStorm said. The main villain sighed again.
"Okay, are you still on task with the target?" He asked. SandStorm cleared his voice.
"Well, no. BUT! Listen." He was able to save himself.
"So, I'm going to get it at night. There's smaller security and less of an audience. Currently, I'm on a mission, in quotes, "with", a few members from the League to get something from a local hospital or whatever. I'm just gonna be there." SandStorm explained. The villain grinned.
"Good. As long as you get it by tonight I won't be mad. You've been out for a week." He said.
"Well, sorry. I've been busy." SandStorm said.
"With what?" Gale asked.
"I'll tell you when I get back. I'm going soon. Be back with it tonight." SandStorm finished as he hung up.
*At SandStorm*
"Ready?" Twice asked. SandStorm turned to him.
"Yes, now let's hurry." He said. SandStorm was in a tall man with a metal mask on. He was in a cloth zip up in sweats and average sport shoes.
"Good, you better not be one of those backstabbers." Toga said as she sharpened her knife.
"I'm not. Let's just get this over with." SandStorm said. Mr. Compress walked into the room with Kurogiri behind him.
"We're going in." He said. Kurogiri created a warp gate for everyone to enter.
"Remember, keep a low profile in the shadows." Kurogiri said. SandStorm sighed while everyone nodded. They went through to show up in an alley way leading to the average street in the city. SandStorm walked out and made his way to the hospital. The rest went through the shadows. The street had a bunch of small stores or random restaurants and all that sorts.
"Two minutes away." Twice said...

*Back to Deku and his small group*
"Come on guys! Let's go faster!" Deku said running ahead. The rest followed behind. As Deku was running forward, he ran into someone. They both fell to the ground.
"Ow, oh. I'm so sorry sir! Here, let me help you up!" Deku said. The man lifted himself up with the help of Deku. The man looked down at Deku. He had a metal mask on.
"Thank you! It's fine thou—" He stopped himself at the sight of Deku. Ochako ran up behind.
"Deku, you have to watch where your going!" She said.
"Yeah, what if that was an older person?" Iida asked, also catching up. Todoroki and Momo made it too. The man's eyes widened.
"U-uh... yeah. You need to watch where your going." He said as he turned back to the hospital. He quickly walked away. Deku watched as he quickly moved away.
"What's wrong?" Ochako asked.
"Oh, it's nothing. He seemed a little suspicious, but it's probably just my imagination." He said. They all nodded. Deku looked back to the guy walking away...

*By SandStorm*
"Uh oh." Twice said into his mic.
"What's wrong?" Toga asked.
"Police saw me." Twice said. SandStorm sighed.
"I'll get them." Compress said. Soon enough, the cops disappeared into small marbles. SandStorm cleared his through.
"So, uh, Izuku and his small gang is here." He said.
"Oh god." Toga said.
"We're screwed." Twice said.
"Relax, I can end him in one touch. Just keep on target." Compress said. SandStorm though for a second. He didn't need to help them. All he had to do was be useful then he could dip.
"I'll distract them. Just get whatever you needed." He said. He stopped walking and threw out his earpiece. He then rose his arms.
"A good Monday afternoon. Lots of people out. Good way to spend it." He told himself. He dropped a large glass of sand he had under his zip up. The sand now scattered around the ground. The sand began to rise. It slowly began moving in circles. Someone screamed and began running. Now other people were running too.
"Hey, you can do that!" A cop said. He then fell to the ground as sand swept him from under his feet. The sand then landed on his chest and some entered his mouth. He began suffocating. Everyone was running. SandStorm then received a quick kick to the head. He flew a bit away before looking up to see Deku with One for All charged up. Iida ran up next to him as Todoroki got behind him and Ochako and Momo surrounded him. He stood up.
"You can save him. It's already inside his lungs." He said. Iida quickly swooped him up and ran him to the nearby hospital.
"This isn't what I wanted today, so let's end this quick." Deku said. SandStorm grinned as sand began to rise up around him...