Taking it Slow

Two months pass from Bakugo's and Deku's fight. Deku got better using Black Whip since that day. He also finally revealed to everyone Black Whip. They didn't really understand why he had it, but Deku lied to everyone by saying...
"To be honest, I woke up with this think coming out of my arm!" Which wasn't a total lie. Everyone has also been getting better about All Might's death. Everyone now was just going through things slowly.

"Alright. As you all know, finals are coming up soon. You better do good on them or you'll all be expelled!" Aizawa shouted. Everyone nodded.
"Great, let's get to training." He said. Everyone got into Gym Gamma after some time.
"All right. Just like last year, you guys can now just train as you like. Do anything to help you get stronger." Aizawa said. Everyone nodded as they got to work.
"Basically, you want to predict where the enemy is going. I want you to run around. I get I'll get you." Sero said. Izuku nodded as he started to jump from pillar to pillar. After around ten seconds, Izuku felt a pull on his back.
"Even at that speed!?" He asked as he landed back next to Sero.
"Yeah! My tape can shoot even faster than before, but I still need to overshoot a little so that they move into it. You shouldn't have a problem with this, you're good at predicting with that head if yours." Sero said. Izuku nodded.
"Alright, now try and catch me." Sero said. He started to swing around Izuku watched his every move then... missed.
"Damit." He said. Sero landed next to him.
"You won't be master at this instantly. Try again." Sero said. Izuku tried to catch him.
"And again." He said. He missed again.
"And again." Izuku missed again.
"And—" Sero began before Izuku cut him off.
"Yeah yeah, they get the point. I keep missing." Izuku said. They went on like this for another bit of time before Aizawa called them to group up.
"I hope you're all improving fast. Cause next year, you'll need it." He said. Everyone nodded.
"And after Midoriya's quirk enhancement, I have the perfect training for next year!" Aizawa said with a scary smile.
"But second year hasn't even ended..." Mina said.
"Oh lord." Shinso said, expecting what might happen, as he was his adoptive son.
"Whatever. Get back to the classroom." Aizawa said. Everyone nodded as they made their way to the locker room.

"Jeez Midoriya! That Black Whip thing is insane!" Kirishima said.
"I know, but I still don't know how to use it fully." Deku said looking at his arm. A sliver of the black tendril appeared then disappeared.
"You know, me and Sero and help teach you." Shinso said.
"Yeah! That doesn't seem that bad! How bout it?" Sero asked.
"Sure! I'm sure it'll help a lot!" Deku said. That's when he began to think about the other users of One for All. All he knew now was Black Whip and Hover. The first user had the quirk ability to pass down the power, making only a possibility to have 6 extra quirks including Hover and Black Whip. He didn't know what could happen now. With One for All's "singularity" and stuff, he want prepared for this so soon, even after All Might just died. Ochako could sense his unease, so she tried to calm him down.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Ochako asked.
"It's nothing, just stuff on my mind." Deku replied. Soon enough everyone made it back to class as Aizawa was standing at his desk.
"Ah good. One last announcement and reminder of things." Aizawa said. Everyone took their seats.
"We have only two months of this year left. Final exams will be in a month. I expect you all to be well prepared. See you tomorrow." Aizawa said. Everyone nodded and began leaving.
"Hey Todoroki! What are you doing after this?" Momo asked.
"Well, I got a call from Natsuo saying that he wanted me home. I guess there's something special today." Todoroki said.
"Oh, I see. Well, I guess we can study together another time—" Momo began to reply before Todoroki interrupted.
"No! It's fine! We can study at my place! I'm sure they won't mind you being over." Todoroki said.
"You sure? It sounds kind of important and—" Momo began before Todoroki cut her off again.
"It's fine. Trust me." Todoroki said. Momo nodded as the two began heading to the Todoroki house hold.
"Hey Midoriya! Let's go study together!" Kirishima waves to him. He was standing next to Sero and Bakugo.
"ARE YOU CRAZY!? I'M NOT GONNA STUDY WITH HIM!" Bakugo shouted. Izuku caught a glance at an electronic in his ear. Since their battle he got hearing aids to help with his hearing and explosions. His hearing shouldn't be getting any worse now.
"It's fine! It's some bro time!" Kirishima grinned.
"Are you going to study with them?" Shinso asked.
"Maybe. I'm gonna ask Ochako first." Izuku said.
"Don't. The girls already made a group together." Shinso said.
"Oh, then yeah. I'll join you guys." Deku said. He walked over to them and Bakugo was angy. Kaminari looked over at them. He felt someone touch his shoulder.
"Hey there fellow electric user!" Quinn greeted. Kaminari sighed as he did not want to deal with people right now.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I was wondering if you wanted to study with me for the finals." He said. Kaminari didn't know how to respond. He wasn't expecting this type of question.
"Uh... sure." He said.
"Great! Let's let's today!" Quinn said.
"Eh!? Well, uh, I have stuff I need to do. Tomorrow?" Kaminari asked standing up with his bag.
"Uh... sure?" Quinn responded. Kaminari bolted out of there...