A Night Out

After a few more weeks of school, they finished gettin caught up. Once they did, Bakugo walked up to Monoma.
"Who'a behind now, looser?" He asked. Monoma grinned and begin laughing like crazy.
"Well, we weren't the ones to work like crazy for two weeks! Imagine how sweater you guys were and—" He was cut off by Kendo. Mina walked up.
"I searched it up, and no, you can't cure rabies." Kendo's said. Mina laughed a bit.
"Get him a collar or something." Mina laughed.
"We literally thought about it and we actually bought one. He ripped it off the second we put it on." She said.
"Jeez, some people just suck, don't they." Mina said, shaking her head. Everyone went back to class to finish up the day.
"Well, the weekend rolled around again, so I guess I'll tell you guys what you'll be doing sometime next week." He began. Everyone listened.
"So, as you know, you've all met the old Big Three and how great of heroes they already were." Aizawa began.
"Well, next week we'll—"
"Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo!" Mina exclaimed. Everyone looked at her. Aizawa was giving her a death stare while his eyes flowed red with his scarf beginning to levitate. Mina gulped and sat down.
"Anyway, no, you won't be voting who the next big three will be next year." Aizawa said.
"What you will be doing is seeing how good they're own pro agencies are." He said. Everything was silent for a second. All of a sudden, everyone began cheering.
"No way! I can't wait to see how Tamaki is doing!" Kirishima cheered.
"Nejire must already have so many people working for her." Tsu said. All Deku could think was how Mirio already had his own agency, which was Night Eye's. He was trusted with it, and now that he's out of school, he can actually run it.
"SILENCE!" Aizawa shouted. Everyone instantly got back in their seats.
"That's all for next week, class dismissed." He said as he zipped up his yellow sleeping bag. He then lay in the corner and began sleeping. Everyone left the room to go do whatever they were going to do.
"Deku!" Ochako cheered as she smiled at him greatly.
"Hi Ochako! What's up?" Deku asked. Ochako pouted a bit.
"Well, we never went out in a while. Just the two of us." Ochako said, trying to nudge him in the right direction.
"I know, we've just been so busy." He said as he finished packing his stuff.
"So... I was thinking..." Ochako began.
"Where do you wanna go?" Deku asked, already knowing what Ochako wanted.
"I don't know, let's go somewhere romantic!" She smiled and thought for a moment.
"Sure, let's get home first before we make any plans." Deku said as they walked into the hall way. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived to the dorms. They settled down and entered their room.
"So, where are we going?" Deku asked, sitting in his desk chair.
"Hm... let me think." Ochako said as she sat on the bed. Eri was there too, playing with the All Might action figure.
"What about a restaurant?" Ochako asked. Deku thought for a moment.
"Hmm... pretty basic, but still good." Deku said.
"OOOO! What about that new place that opened in the city?" Ochako asked. Deku's eyes widened.
"Perfect! I heard it's good too!" He said as he began looking it up on his phone.
"Got it, here's the menu." He said as he sat next to Ochako and showed her the menu. The two scrolled through and almost began drooling.
"Okay, we're going here." Ochako said, quite pleased with her idea. Deku nodded as he began calling the place.
"Hello! I'd like to place a reservation for two. Mhm. Sure. Ok, give me a sec." Deku said as he moved the phone away for a sec.
"Seven o'clock or Nine o'clock?" He asked. Ochako thought for a moment.
"Nine." She said. Deku pulled the phone back to himself.
"Nine. Okay, thank you. Bye." He said as he ended the call.
"Okay, so we go around eight since it's far away. Also, we should dress nice, it's a fancy place." Deku said. Ochako nodded.
"Let me ask Tsu or Momo to watch Eri while we go." Ochako said.
"Where are you going?" Eri asked.
"Me and daddy are going on a date night!" Ochako said. Eri nodded.
"Maybe we should bring you with and get Kota to come along." Deku teased. Eri blushed.
"Stop it!" She demanded.
"That doesn't seem to bad of an idea. I'll contact Mandalay now." Ochako grinned.
"I SAID STOP!" Eri pouted. Ochako laughed a little.
"I was joking. Don't worry, you're safe from boys here." Ochako giggled.
"Was that an insult?" Deku asked.
"Mabey." Ochako responded.