Field Trip (Part 1)

Todoroki walked into class that morning seemingly unscathed. Nobody knew what happened the night before.
"Hey Todoroki! What happened yesterday?" Deku asked. Ochako and Iida followed behind.
"Oh, well it was nothing. Just some things at the house." He smiled and lied. He went to his seat. Iida nodded his head.
"He's stubborn. He needs to ask for help when he needs to." Iida said shaking his head a little. Deku watched Todoroki as he sat in his seat.
He's lying. I saw him limp into class.
"Hurry up and sit down. We have an important day." Aizawa said as he waited for everyone to be silent. They did so quickly.
"Okay class, today, like I said last week and yesterday, we are visiting last year's big three's agencies." Aizawa said. Everyone cheered loudly.
"I can see Tamaki again!" Kirishima cheered.
"Can't wait time see Nejire!" Tsu said. Ochako was also excited for that. Deku sighed again. It was the second time this crossed his mind. Sir Nighteye's agency was taken over by Mirio after he passed away. They would probably be going to visit there too.
"SILENT!" Aizawa shouted. Everyone went quiet.
"How have I not expelled you idiots? Anyway, like I said yesterday, Class B will be joining us. They will be on a separate bus but going to the same location." Aizawa said. Everyone grunted at that, remembering the probably hinderance on their happiness. Aizawa looked at his watch.
"We have about ten minutes. Just sit tight until then." Aizawa said as he left the room. Everyone sat there for a moment before erupting into talk.
"Who's this Tamaki Nerd!?"
"I wonder how Mirio's doing."
"Uraraka! Introduce me to Nejire!
Everyone was talking to each other. They were all excited. Deku, who had bags under his eyes from probably lack of sleep, rested his head.
Gosh, I need to get sleep...
"Okay, I know I said ten minutes but let's go. They already set everything up." Aizawa said. Everyone quieted down and got ready to go. Deku grabbed his notebook and pen. After a minute, everyone arrived outside to see class B getting on their bus.
"What's this? Class B arriving before Class A? WOW! What a surprise, what is? Class B one and how much does Class A have?" Monoma asked.
"Class A four thousand! Now shut up!" Bakugo yelled at him.
"HAHA! A hero telling someone to shut up? That's not hero like—" Monoma began before being abruptly pulled into the bus. Class A then got into their bus as it began driving to one of the agencies.
"Alright everyone, first stop is the Nejire Agency." Aizawa said. Mina and Toru squealed.
"Hey, Tsu! Tell me about her!" Mina said as Toru basically leaned on her.
"Well, she's very childish... like you." She said. Mina pouted.
"How am I childish!?" Mina demanded.
"Mabey because you have way to much energy and won't shut the f$&k up!" Bakugo said.
"LANGUAGE!" Iida shouted from the back of the bus.
"Says grudge lord over there giving us nicknames." Mina said.
"They aren't nicknames, they are the names you should have got!" Bakugo said as he threw a hand out.
"Raccoon Eyes?" Mina asked, asking about her nickname. Bakugo nodded.
"Further strengthening my point." Bakugo said. Mina and Toru just pouted and turned back to Tsu.
"Midoriya, I heard good things from Togata. I might join his agency if I get the chance." Iida said. Deku nodded.
"Yeah, he's super nice and caring. Heck, he's one of the best heroes I've ever seen." Deku said. Iida nodded in acknowledgment.
"I heard that even without his quirk he was still fighting to protect Eri. I aspire to be a hero like him." Iida said. Deku thought for a moment.
"Hey Kirishima, are you gonna work for Fat Gum it Tamaki?" Deku asked. Kirishima gave it a thought.
"I might go with Tamaki. Fat Gum already has other partners, and Tamaki knows me too!" Kirishima smiled. Aizawa listened you it, which reminded him of something.
"Ok everyone, one more thing." He said as everyone quieted down and listened.
"Pay close attention to each one. There's a reason, at the end, I'll tell you." He said. Everyone was confused but took the advice.
"I wonder what that's about." Kaminari said.
"Probably some big test at the end." Sero replies. Kaminari nodded in agreement. After a few minutes, they arrived at Nejire's agency. They all then got off and waited for instruction.
"How are they even gonna do this?" Kaminari whispered to Kirishima.
"They are going to tell you about the agency and how to be as good of a hero as them." Aizawa said, hearing the whispering. The building they were at was a basic office looking building. Soon the doors swung open.
"Hello ladies and gentlemen!" Nejire greeted. Everyone did an acme are wave to just said hi.
"Hm, lousy bunch. Anyway, come in, I'll show you around." She said as they all entered. Inside the first floor was one large room. It had the basic entrance stuff and all that. They all stopped at the elevator.
"Okay, so each floor in this building has a different purpose, either for mission details, meetings, training, you name it." She said. Everyone just listened.
"I'm not gonna show each floor, but we can start with the mission details room." She said. She didn't move. Nobody moved. She just stood in front of the elevator.
"Uh... where are we—"
"The stairs. Second floor." She smiled and said happily. Everyone turned their heads to the door leading to the stairs. 40 students and one staircase...
Everyone ran as fast as they could to get in.
"Nejire, this is a terrible idea." Aizawa said.
"No, no, don't worry. This is fun. Oh, and it'll help me decide." Nejire smiled. Aizawa rolled his eyes as they waited for them all to get to the second floor. They took the elevator.
Quick intrusion in the chapter. Ima just rant here for a bit, but it's good to see a song artist make a great song, but he only makes one every six months. I'm talking about LonelyMailBox if you know who he is, and it's literal fire, but he makes new songs like every six months. It's fire though and it's nice to here it every one in a while. Anyway, continue reading...
After ten minutes of punching and shoving, they all made it up. The first was Bakugo, then Kirishima, followed by Tsu, Mina, Tokoyami, Ochako, and Tetsutetsu. They all got into their groups.
"Okay, now that you're all here, let's get started." Nejire said. Everyone gave her a death stare other than Bakugo.
"Okay, so here is where we make our mission calls. These desks have a lot of space on them so you can work even more. If you're here, then you have to be smart, know how to sort things, and have a good memory." Nejire said. Everyone just listened. Deku seemed interested.
Wait, she's talking to us like this is an interviewOMGTHISISHOWHAVEINOTNOTICED?! Deku though. He looked around to see if anyone else knew. Nobody looked like they did, but if we move over to Ochako's mind...
This feels like an interview... OMGITISONEHASANYONENOTICED?! She thought. Ochako looked around then locked eyes with Deku. They both stared for a moment. They then nodded.
Yeah, he/she knows too...
"Okay, any questions?" Nejire asked. Iida stuck his hand up.
"You!" Nejire pointed.
"If working here, would said person need to know a lot about heroes and villains?" Iida asked. Nejire nodded.
"Yes! Exactly that!" Nejire said happily. Iida smiled.
"Then I have just the person." She said. Deku stared at him.
Oh no...
Oh yes... (Bakugo)
Iida grabbed Deku and pulled him in front of the groups. Deku stood there nervously holding his notebook.
"Wait, I know you... OO you're that kid that worked for Sir Nighteye!" Nejire said happily.
"Y-yeah! Haha! *nervous laughter*" Deku replied.
"Okay, can we get on with the tour?" Aizawa asked. Nejire rolled her eyes.
"Things were getting fun. Fine, next we go to the top floor, the meeting room." Nejire smiled. Some people already headed for the stairs. Everyone was there now. Nejire yawned as Aizawa and Kan (Class B teacher) entered the elevator. They got up to the first floor and waited patiently. The first to arise was Kendo this time, then Tsu, Ochako, Tokoyami, Bakugo, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu at the same time, and finally Iida. Everyone else got up as well.
"Okay, this is the meeting room. It's on the top floor because it's easy access to the helipad." Nejire said. Everyone waited for the next things.
"Basically, if we need to, depending on the situation, a bunch of different heroes will gather here to discuss different things. Most of the time it's villain or raid related, but for now it's a tour trip!" Nejire smiled.
"Any question?" She asked. This time, Kirishima stuck up his hand.
"So, would there be an S.O.S call to all the heroes in the area?" He asked. Nejire thought for a second.
"Yes! All the heroes in the area would meet at one agency. This is here in case everyone needs to meet here." Nejire said. Everyone nodded.
"Okay, so, that was the last room, but there is one last thing." Nejire said. Everyone was interested.
"Going back down..." she began. The mood went dark.
"This will be competitive. Begin." Nejire said. Everyone instantly sprinted for the stairs.
"No using quirks!" Nejire shouted. Everyone left.
"Well that was successful." Nejire said.
"Successfully dumb. Let's get to the first floor." Aizawa said. They all began before stopping. One student remained. It was... Tokoyami?
"Tokoyami? Aren't you in a race?" Kan asked.
"Yes, but I can't be bothered." He said as he stepped in the elevator. He held it open for the teachers and Nejire. They all looked at him blankly before entering the elevator. They went down to the first floor. The four made it to the bottom as they waited for students to go barging in. They waited for a second before the door burst open and a bunch of students piled out.
"I WON!" Bakugo shouted.
"NO WAY! I DID!" Ochako shouted back.
"IT WAS ME!" Mina shouted.
"HOW!?" Deku also shouted. Everyone was yelling at each other. Nejire smiled.
"Ah, the sweet sound of fighting." She smiled. Aizawa gave her a weird look.
"Sicko. Okay, SILENT!" Aizawa shouted. Everyone stopped fighting.
"Well, non of you won." Nejire said. Everyone's jaws dropped.
"How?" Deku asked.
"Well, sometimes the quickest way down is to cheat the system." Nejire said revealing Tokoyami. Everyone stared at him.
"Genius..." Tsu said. Everything was silent.
"Anyway, have fun at Tamaki's agency! Try to get him to liven up!" Nejire said. Everyone walked back outside. Todoroki was deep in thought walking next to Deku. He began talking to himself.
"So the quickest way down to hell is to cheat life..." He said.
"Todoroki, no..." Deku replied. They all hoped into the bus and drive to Tamaki's agency.
"Wait, Aizawa, how did she teach us anything to be a hero like her?" Momo asked. Aizawa grinned.
"You'll see." Aizawa said. They soon arrived to Tamaki's agency.
"Oh man! Can't wait to see him!" Kirishima smiled.
"Me too, can't wait." Bakugo said as he set off a small explosion with a twitch in his eye.
"Relax, Tamaki is two years older than me." Kirishima said.
"Someone's got competition." Mina smiled.
"SHUT UP!" Bakugo yelled.
"No u." Shinso replied. Bakugo then continued to demonically screech. They all stopped as they exited the bus to the outside of the agency. Ochako wakes up to Deku.
"You noticed too?" She asked.
"Yeah. Let's pay attention." Deku said. They had too. They were going to join one of these agencies. That what is was for. Only some of class A and B were going to get in. All they had to do was get in...

It's one in the morning. I need sleep... help