Blight

*After SandStorm's Escape*

"Phew! That was a close one." SandStorm said as he appeared in the villain's lair. Looking at the TV screen was Gale while the main guy was standing up.
"So, that was close." He said as he walked up to him and placed a fingernail on his neck.
"You got lucky, you really did." He said again.
"You're so lucky, in fact, that I won't kill you for this one time mistake!" He said angrily. SandStorm put his hands up.
"O-okay boss!" He said. The villain sighed as he lowered his hand.
"Honestly, what would happen if you were caught? You never should've taken the job from the stupid League of Villains." He said as he took a seat on a stool.
"You didn't even get what we were after." He said. SandStorm sighed.
"I'll go now! I can—"
"Please shut up. I can't trust you after that." He said as he took a sip of some water. His mask was next to him along with his canister that sits on his back, which was empty.
"We can't get it today. I'll get it tomorrow." He said.
"But why?" Gale asked.
"Because the idiot caused too much commotion. The cops will be everywhere." He said. He then sighed.
"Look, there is four days left until the girl dies. Until then, we need to stay quiet." He finished. Just then another man came in.
"Hey— oh, SandStorm. Took you long enough. Shall we begin then?" He asked. The villain sighed.
"He didn't get it." He said.
"What!? Are you kidding me?" The man said. He turned to SandStorm.
"How!? This is important! And you just—" The man was cut off.
"Calm down! We'll be fine. It's not like they're gonna break into this building at any moment. Tomorrow I'll get in and take what we need. In fact, I might make a ruckus myself to have some fun with my new abilities." The main villain grinned.
"Blight, don't." The man said.
"Yeah yeah, I know. I'm just gonna get it, and soon, mabey by the end of this week, we'll be able to rule the world!" Blight said. (Blight was the main villain.)
"Yup! Great. So tomorrow? I'm going to bed." Gale said as he walked into another room. Blight sighed.
"What do we need left Phelps?" Blight asked. Phelps was the man, also the one who placed the spine attachment into Blight.
"Just the arms, which are together, and the skull part." He said. SandStorm took a seat next to Blight.
"One more week and we'll be the kings!" He said as he threw his hands up.
"Not yet. We need to make sure that Izuku kid is out of the way." Phelps said.
"Yeah, he took out All for One himself with the help of his friends." Blight said.
"Pff! Yeah, right. Like All for One was at full power. If All Might struggled, how the hell did a first year, well, now second year take him out?" SandStorm asked.
"Well, you do make a fair point. All for One was definitely weakened since his All Might fight. He broke out pretty early and didn't recover his injuries at all." Blight said.
"Also, that Izuku is strong. He was whipping around at the speed of light I swear. Plus, those punches seemed on par with All Might." Phelps explained.
"Yeah, it's definitely gonna be the future Symbol of we fail. Don't worry though, you're strength right now can probably kill him." SandStorm said. Blight sighed.
"I don't like killing. Plus, it takes a lot of my venom. After directly killing someone like, three times, I need to rest for a bit. But after tomorrow and the next devises, I'll be unstoppable." Blight said. SandStorm nodded.
"Wait, why do you carry the canister? Isn't it your quirk to produce that venom?" SandStorm asked. Phelps sighed.
"It's a bit stronger than what he can produce. Well, after tomorrow, you won't need it. The venom you're producing can already give the same affects as the one on the canister." Phelps explained.
"Thank god. It was getting hard carrying that." Blight said. Blight then sighed.
"Honestly, thanks guys. I'd used to be bullied for having such an awful quirk. This venom used to do nothing but kill mice. Now though, it can kill people on a single swipe of my finger." He said. He then got up.
"Alright, I'm getting some rest. Phelps, get to work on a procedure for tomorrow's raid. Not like anyone's gonna be a threat. SandStorm, do whatever. As long as you don't screw anything up, then I don't care what happens." Blight said as he entered a room. He then jumped onto the bed in there. The room was sort of run down with holes here and there. He thought about success tomorrow. Little did he know, was that it'd be harder than he thought...